Chapter 50: Rainbow Falling

"Even the short moments of slight smiles
Makes a rainbow spill over my world right now
Whatever color you bring, even when you're having hard days
I'll hold you tight just like always"

~ Cha Eunwoo 

My hands were sweating; I was nervous. The fear of losing started to build inside me. Woohyun held my hand and I was holding it more tightly; not willing to let go of it any moment. I was getting tensed. There was a huge crowd near our school bulletin board; because today's the day when we will get to know about our result. After looking at the students I looked at Woohyun with eyes full of fear.

"Nisoo ah~ everything's going to be okay. Now relax, I'm here." He said looking at me." He said me but somehow I was feeling nervous. Who doesn't feel nervous on the "D-DAY?"

"Yah~ you can say that easily because you're the top student Mr. Nam" I started teasing him because it's fun to tease him.

"Yah~ soon to be MRS. NAM; I'm saying that means it will be okay; now stop getting nervous, you're just overthinking dear" he pouted after saying the last word and I was about to laugh very loudly; his acts are getting full of aegyo... ahhh~ how to resist it.

"Yah! I want to to do a job after I complete my studies

"Yah! I want to to do a job after I complete my studies. Then I'll think about getting the title of MRS. NAM" I said and started poking his arm.

"Ahh~" he pouted cutely. Gosh! I can't resist anymore; I feel like kissing him or shutting his mouth; "Geez, guys, get a room. Sungyeol was correct!" Dongwoo hyung said this time and started running; very well aware that Woohyun will chase him.

 Sungyeol was correct!" Dongwoo hyung said this time and started running; very well aware that Woohyun will chase him

"Hyung!" he pouted again and proved me wrong.

"Nisoo ah~ let's go" Eunbi pulled my arm; and I let go of Woohyun's arm which I was holding earlier. "Bye" I waved at him and he waved at me smiling all widely. Then, I went with Eunbi and saw SunTak and Anna standing; waiting for me. We went near the board to check our positions; there were many students; of course all were curious about the results.

I checked our class; 11-1 and the positions of our class was displayed; I started looking at them and I was was shocked because the charting was 

#1 KIM NISOO (김 니수 )
#2 NAM WOOHYUN (남우현)

I never thought I will be in the first position and Woohyun? He was the top student; Maybe I'm dreaming but I'm happy. and I excused myself from the crowd and met Anna, SunTak and Eunbi; they were standing I went to them and they welcomed me with a group hug and I happily hugged them.

"Yah~ I don't deserve 1st place." I stated

"You do that's why you are 1st pabo" Eunbi said hitting my arm

"Now the boys will be head over heels; for you" Anna teased me

"and you need to tell them that you are taken" Suntak said and started laughing 

Woohyun came towards me; I looked at him. "Congratulations dear girlfriend" he said and smiled. I was smiling too "Thank you"

"But why did you get 1st place? That's bad Nisoo cause my name should've been on first

"But why did you get 1st place? That's bad Nisoo cause my name should've been on first." he pouted very cutely; what's up with him today. He's pouting a lot today. I chuckled at his actions and thought to play along with him.

"I don't regret beating you in studies Mr.Nam" I said him laughing hard on my own words.

"You bette-" he couldn't even continue his words because I already started running; I know he must be chasing me for not listening to him.  After running through the hallway he caught me by my waist. We were alone in that hall. there were no students; except for us.

"How will you escape now?" he smirked and pinned me too the wall. I put my arms around his neck and leaned towards him. "I think I can't" I said him with a smile

"Even if you run away; I will chase you and catch you. And I'll love you. And if you still wanna run away then go ahead Miss Nisoo." he said and leaned closer. We had negligible gap. "Trust me I wanna kiss you very badly right now and there's no one." his voice became desperate and he smirked.

"We are in school Woo-" before I could continue; he sealed my lips with a kiss

"We are in school Woo-" before I could continue; he sealed my lips with a kiss. He started to kiss me very softly; I started kiss him back. I didn't wanted to pull away neither I wanted to leave his lips even for a second. We started kissing each other passionately until we were out of breath

"I love you." 

"I love you too"

Author's note:

It's not the end of the high school life because they are promoted to senior year. School life can end but their's no end of Love and friendship. They are eternal; to continue love; there's only need of two persons who are ready to continue to love each other passionately. Not everyone can continue their love but there are still some Silly Love; which lasts FOREVER. the way Nisoo's silly love started and both Woohyun and Nisoo shared the same passion of love. They are ready to stay with each other no matter what;

Love is something that holds two soul in a bond; Love is a strong  and positive affection for a person. Love doesn't hurt; but rejection does, disappointment does. Love heals and love gives the strength to live; when someone starts loving you; just the way you do... it becomes the best part of your life. Not everyone falls in love easily; and the first love... it's the best. Because for the first time in your life you start experiencing the fluttering feeling and eventually the you start falling for it deeply when you start caring about  your love.  I guess I've bored you by saying all these stuffs. But really... love is a bliss.

It's the end of this book; but don't worry there's an OUTRO and EPILOGUE is on it's way. Thank you everyone for loving and supporting my book and I'm really thankful to you all because whenever I couldn't update you all kept on waiting for the updates... Thank for being patient.  I love you everyone.

Happy reading 

With lots of love from Nihyun.