Chapter 47: Our Love

"A smile can describe someone's beauty,
In the same way a small act can describe someone's love"

SunTak POV

I called Eunbi and she can't come. I thought to give a call to Nisoo cause it was getting late; I was about to give a call and suddenly a call came from Nisoo and Anna looked at me and she said me to pick up.

"Hello." I spoke

"Suntak, Nisoo won't go to your house cause she will stay with me."

"Ok. I won't mind this time cause you are drunk. Bye and good night"

I hung up and now both me and Anna were left; I was thinking about a get together but two girls won't be there; Eunbi and Nisoo. I just hope they enjoy their first Christmas with their LOVE. Yea, I know how much they love them. They never confessed in front of me but I seem to know about them already. I won't stop them. I want them to discover how much they love each other and I need to think about Anna too. Jungkook. Yes.

I approached Anna, "Anna. Both Eunbi and Nisoo won't be here; so I think we should drop the plan. But it's late Anna, wait let me give a call to Jungkook. What do you think?"

"No. It's fine. I'll go." she spoke and I called Jungkook. He picked up my call. "Jungkook, I wanted to ask you can you drop Anna or you can take her if you two got your plans together? Cause we are dropping our plan. Can you pick her up at my house?"

"Sure SunTak. Just give me your address. I'll come over there and pick MY Anna." He said and I can feel he was very happy.

Anna was protesting; not to tell him anything. But my plan worked out. Because after all these hard works they deserve some personal space..

"Sure Jungkook" and I hung up the call. And I texted my address.

"Yah! SunTak! Why did you do that? Anna literally yelled.

"What did I do?"

"Better not talk to me about this!"

**********

*Doorbell rings*

I went to open the door

I went to open the door. And I saw Jungkook smiling. I asked him to come in but he insisted and I called Anna from inside. She came more like running. And I bid farewell to them. They were walking together. I peeped from the window and saw Jungkook pulled her closer. And now I think I need to check Sungjong once. I went upstairs and I took the headache medicine; because of his drinking he'll get up with a headache. I went upstairs to my bedroom. I saw him sleeping, his blanket was on the floor; most probably he kicked the blanket. I kept the medicine on the table near my bed and wrapped the blanket on him. He was sleeping peacefully.

I looked at him, it reminded me of our first date. The sincere smile that I saw on his face that day. The flowers he gave; the pretty colours. He drove. Our first kiss and many incidents played in my mind. The dance practice; the way we feel for each other. He was something for me that made me smile a little more and cry a bit less. I'm thankful for that. What he did. I never thought that how much he loves me but for me what matters is. HIM. I want to love him endlessly and want to give him all the happiness through my love so that he won't be lonely or sad.. He might be silly but that's what I love. Whenever he smiles at me or I see him; I feel tingle in my heart.