0.1 Hailey

Hailey Griffin pushed through the heavy glass doors to the library and entered the big building. It was a beautiful building, but it wasn't very often visited by anyone but Hailey.

Hailey waved to the librarian behind the counter. Theresa was the closest Hailey had to a friend, after all, she saw her almost every day. 

Hailey didn't really have friends because she didn't talk very often, she preferred listening to talking, and no one seemed to like that. No one wanted to be friends with her and she didn't want to be friends with anyone.

Theresa waved back and continued working at her desk.

Hailey trudged up the spiral staircase to the adult section of the library. This was her favorite section of the entire library, mostly because she had read all of the books in the other sections. She picked out two books and ran downstairs.

She continued running until she made it to the children's section, she liked to read in here because it had big comfy blue couches. Hailey had always wondered why they were blue, but every time she asked Theresa seemed to not know the answer.

She opened the first book and began reading.

-

Hailey checked her watch. She had been here for almost two hours, she closed the book and stood up. She walked out into the main lobby and checked out her books.

"Bye!" She called to the librarian. Theresa nodded in response.

+

Hey guys! So this is my new story....my other one got deleted. I don't know how that happened but it did.

Anyway, I hope you like it!

If not, please don't murder me in my sleep.

Okay!! byeee