0.3 parents

By the time Hailey got home, it was dark outside. She walked into her house and set the books on a table. She quickly pulled her dark brown hair up into a ponytail and walked into the kitchen.

"Where were you? You should have been home earlier!" Hailey's mom snapped. She stepped closer to Hailey and inspected her to make sure she was okay. All Hailey did was nod and push past her. She wanted food, she was hungry.

"There are some burritos in the freezer and some soup in the fridge." Hailey's dad called from the living room. He looked relaxed in his reclining chair with his newspaper. Hailey smiled, her dad had always been so laid back. That was one of the things she admired about him. They had been close ever since Hailey was a little girl. He was her best friend--if that was possible.

"Thanks, dad."

Hailey's mother seemed frustrated with the fact that Hailey ignored her. She sighed and walked upstairs.

"She's in a mood." Hailey's dad laughed, "Anyway, what books did you get?"

Hailey finished putting a burrito in the microwave and walked towards her dad with the books.

"Ah, alright. Tell me if they're any good. I'm looking for some new books." He said. Hailey just smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

+

This book has 4 reads...yay!

Haha, but seriously, tell your friends or something...

Okay, I love you guys. byyyyeee(: