Chapter 2

Destiny was going to be here in a few hours,I had told Glenda what our plan was to put her soul inside a human baby.

"What are we going to do about Kelsey and Kat."Chucky asked.

"Don't worry,I'll talk to them."

When me and chucky put our souls inside Kelsey and kats body,we put their souls inside our doll body(Kats soul is inside Chuckys doll,and Kelsey's is inside mine).

"Ok,they said they would be quiet while Destiny is here."I told Chucky after I talked to Kelsey and Kat.

Destinys car pulled up,and she walked inside.

"Tiffany."She called out once she walked into the house.

"I'm here."I Said while walking down the stairs.

"Tiff?You look different."

Well yeah,we haven't seen each other since she called the police on me which was before chucky transferred his soul into a doll.

"Yeah,I changed since we last spoke."

"Look Tiff,I'm sorry for calling the police but what you did was wrong"She tried to apologize.

Jesus Destiny don't make me kill you right now,no,I promised Glenda I would stop killing and also I need her alive.

"We have a guest room,you are welcome to stay the night."I gestured.

"Thanks,if you don't mind can my boyfriend come over."She asked

"No at all,what's your boyfriends name.?"

"Jake."She answered.  "Wait are you engaged."She Asked.

I looked at my ring Chucky gave me when we killed that couple,and we are actually married.

"Married,actually."

"Congrats."She said but I could tell she was a little jealous.

"So,how long have you and Jake been dating?"I asked.

"About 4 years."    "Anyways I'm kinda tired,so I'm going to go ahead to go to bed."

"Goodnight."I said

Tomorrow she's pregnant.

Sorry this part is short but the next part is going to be longer,and it is also when they are going to Impregnate Destiny.