Chapter 5

About an hour later,Destiny's water broke.

I was delivering the baby,I can tell the baby's almost out.

"Push Destiny,Push.!"

"I AM PUSHING YOU SON OF A BITCH!."She yelled while continued to push,I didn't worry about it she's hormonal.

"It's coming,I can see it's little head."

I pulled the baby out.

"What is it."Glenda asked.

"It's a boy."

"Oh,thank god."I heard Chucky say,I put the baby in the cradle.

I heard Destiny start screaming again,I ran over and we weren't done.

"Chucky we aren't done."

"What?."

"Destiny isn't done,we have another one coming."

"Push,Destiny,Push,PUSH IT OUT."I started yelling.

I got the baby out.

"What's this one"Chucky Asked.

"It's a girl."I told him.and put the other baby in the cradle.

They are so beautiful.

"Chucky,it's time."I told him he went to grab the amulet.

Then we heard police sirens in the distance.We knew it was Destiny that bitch.She somehow managed to get her hands free and trow Kat into the wall,who was beside her.While Destiny was quickly trying to untie her feet,Kelsey ran over to Kat.

"Kat,are you okay?."Kelsey asked her.

Kat went awake for a second. "Where's the leak mam?."Then went unconscious again.

Destiny untied her feet,as she running or trying to put of the room Chucky threw a knife at her back,making her fall.I calmly walked over to her and slowly pulled to knife out.

"If your gonna kill me,just go ahead and do it."She said weakly.

I laughed,she wasn't getting out that easy.  "Oh Destiny,don't you know there are way worse things then death."

I pulled out a small doll and started doing the chant to put her soul inside the doll.The doll resembled her,dark hair and brown eyes,perfect match.

When I was done with the chant I could tell her soul was inside the doll,I quickly put it into a dog cage.

The cops arrived luckily there was only two,me and Chucky could easily take them out. I went up to Destiny in the cage.

"If you scream or make any kind of sound I will kill you slow."I whispered to her.

I handed Chucky the knife and I grabbed my nail file,we walked downstairs to the cops in the living room.

I snuck behind one and Chucky quickly striked and slit ones throat I did the same to the other cop.

"Now,we have to put Glenda's soul into the baby.And fast." He nodded and we went upstairs.

We went into the room and grabbed the amulet,then I thought of something.

"Wait,Maybe Glenda doesn't have to choose."I told Chucky,after all we had a son and a daughter.

"What.?"

"Look Chucky,we have a son and a daughter."I told him.

"So what are you saying,we do the chant and Glen or Glenda will be in the baby's bodies.?"

"It's a chance,now we have to do the chant.I can tell she is Turing more human."I told him.

He started doing the chant,I heard thunder,by the end of the chant Glenda's doll body has disappeared so her soul has to be in our daughters body and that means Glen is in our sons body.So that means I have given birth to twins,they were just in the same doll body.

"Did it work.?"Kelsey asked.

"Yes it did."After I said that Kat regained consciousness.

"What did I miss.?" She asked while rubbing her head.

"We where successful in passing Glen and Glenda's souls into the baby's and I put Destiny's soul inside a doll and put her in a cage."

"Speaking of Destiny,are we just gonna keep her in the cage."Chucky asked.

"Yes,if we let her go she will tell everyone what happened,and also she needs to learn a lesson about betraying me,this is the second and last time."I Said.

"There is a basement,we can keep her down there."Kat suggested.

"Perfect."I grabbed the cage and brought Destiny to the basement.

"So,you just gonna keep me in here."

"That's the plan,it's about time you got what you deserve."I said.

"What did I do to you.?"  Did she really just ask that.

"You called the cops on me when you found out about me robbing the bank,and you also called the cops on me and Chucky today when we where trying to save our child's soul."It felt good to get it off my chest,I walked over to the door.

"Sweet dreams asshole."I closed the door behind me.

                 The End.

A/N:Don't worry I will make a sequel,and the next sequel will be the last one.