Chapter 14

Asato sit still as he listened to Vlad's story. He tried to picking up the pieces from the story as he reconnect everything so it make sense. Vlad has finished the story and now just stare at the omega waiting for his reaction.

"You knew my father," Asato stated staring into nothing.

"Yes," Vlad answered immediately.

"Is he your secretary?" Asato ask and tighten his grip on the armchair.

Vlad is silent for a few second but then he answer, "Yes, he is."

So his father is sleeping with Damian's father, what a sick situation.

"Why did he left us?" Asato ask again.

Again, there's pregnant pause then Vlad break the silence, "I think that's another story for your father to tell you himself."

"What did you do to the students? Why everyone's doesn't seem to remember anything from yesterday?"

Vlad gesture his head towards the man that is standing behind Asato, "I just found out that my wife is a witch and my son here inherited one of her abilities, which is brainwashing in just a flick of a finger, of course I was mad that they have been complotting on harming my boy, that's why I'm punishing this boy to do a lot of errands around the campus lately," Vlad explain gesturing towards Donovan.

Asato could feel Donovan's eyes behind his back, but he tried to calm down. He has to look for a way to escape from this, he has to tell Damian about this. Or perhaps the alpha already knew? Damian has been doing some research after all, he even said that he got some help from Hubert to translate his father's journal all night.

The room become silent again, Asato then pull up his courage to look up at Damian's father.

"Why are you telling me all this? Isn't this supposed to be a secret?" He finally asked.

Vlad look at the omega and moved his gaze onto Donovan. The younger alpha immediately approach his father's side.

Asato look at Vlad and Donovan back and forth, he has a bad feeling about this and gasp when Donovan's eyes glowing into a bright yellow color staring back at him. At the same time the omega could feel his body turns rigid and unable to move, his eyes opened wide like it's being forced open by something, he can't look away from the hypnotizing eyes.

Vlad sigh at how Asato trembled while struggling to take his eyes off Donovan's magic.

"You've been really close to Damian recently and the seal to suppress his true nature I put on him is getting weak as he started to fall in love. And I just know that this stupid boy," Vlad point at Donovan beside him, "and his mother has been plotting on breaking Damian's mind for a few years just so they could take my throne, I chose Damian as my main and official heir after all," he finishes while shaking his head and look at the pitiful omega again.

"Damian has to stay in the dark because if the council found out, everyone around him will also be gone with him, that's why I asked Donovan to keep an eye on you, and eliminate you if it started to harm Damian's condition, then I found out about your name, I can't just killed Michael's only son."

Asato keep on trying to pull away from the magical force he's trapped in.

"That's why, I could only do one thing for you and for the sake of everyone. I have to erase everything you know, especially about Damian, completely from your mind, you will forget everything after you walk out that door and go on with a normal life, I'm sure you want that," Vlad finishes his reasons earning a surprised gasp from the omega.

"No!" Asato cried, "You can't do that! No!"

The omega keep on begging as tears fall down his face, he keep on struggling to break free from Donovan's yellow eyes, "Stop! Please! I will do anything! Please just don't do this to me!"