embry call

heyYO it's been a while gang suwoo

(rly sorry for being mia for a while dhjsksks i just lack the motivation & confidence to publish anything i write & so whenever i do publish i do it write away after i finish something i even moderately like which explains why most of my work is mediocre!! hehe)

anyways i'm not rly sure if i liked how this turned out but i think it's sort of cute or whateva so it's goin up !!!!!!

also thx for adding this book to ur reading lists n voting n stuff that shii makes me super duper happy to see lol keep that shit up folks !!

ok ok hope u enjoy hehe much love

The last place Embry expected to meet her was in a gas station at 3:00 AM, wearing nothing but a pair of jean shorts in below zero weather.

Sometimes, Embry thought that there were many things he'd change about the way he met his imprint, if he could. Other times, however, if he could relive that experience a thousand times over, he would do it exactly the same.

The night started off fruitful. Emily and Sam decided to throw their engagement party at their house, inviting down half the rez to the celebrations. Now, with that many old men in one place, surrounded by alcohol all night, it was clear that things were bound to get ugly at some point. It was also clear that all the intoxicated folks at the party would need a way to get home at the end of the night; and since the pack physically couldn't get drunk, whoever had access to a vehicle volunteered as a designated driver.

The night lasted for a while, and Embry seriously underestimated just how much alcohol Old Quil could drink without passing out. It seemed that he was on his third bottle of gin before Quil finally managed to coax the alcohol from his grandfather's grasp, and help the old man into Embry's car. Or Tiffany's car, if they were being honest with themselves.

It was nearly three in the morning when Embry dropped the Atearas off at their house, his hands wrapped loosely around the steering wheel as he yawned, wanting nothing more than to go home and collapse into bed. He nearly smashed his head against the steering wheel when the gas light came on, notifying him that he wouldn't have enough gas to make it home.

Perfect.

Embry sighed as he turned the car around, making his way towards the gas station he'd passed a few miles back. He knew it made more sense to stop and fill up the tank rather than try and made it home on what he had, but he was running on two hours of sleep in two days, and he had never been so frustrated in his life.

As he pulled into the dimly lit and vacant station, Embry was quick to shut the car off and grab the pump, nearly nodding off as he leaned against the car, waiting for the tank to fill. All Embry could think about was spending the next 24-hours dead asleep in his bed.

After grabbing a pack of skittles and a gatorade, Embry made his way to the cash register, waiting a few feet behind the first customer and pretending not to hear the intense conversation she was having with the cashier. Truthfully, Embry tried not to eavesdrop, but his enhanced hearing made it difficult.

"Dude, why is it that every time I come to this gas station, you're trying to get into my pants?" Embry cocked and eyebrow at her blunt statement, his eyes trained on the ground in front of him. "If I've said fuck no once, I've said it a thousand times, pal."

Embry had to bite his lip to hold back a laugh, clearing his throat and disguising his snicker as a cough. At the sound, the girl turned around to face Embry, and that was when he began choking on his spit.