Part 1

Hepatica Path (Part 1)

(AN- Anyone spoiling the story at any part will have their comment deleted. Spoiling the story for other's isn't cool, and it's kinda upsetting to have to address this in the first place since it's started to appear in this book as of late. Reading the story and finding out the reveals yourself provides a much more enjoyable experience. So please don't ruin the story or the fun of reading for yourself and others by spoiling. Enjoy the read every one.)

(AN- THIS IS AN ENDING PATH! MEANING THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 15-PART BASIC STORY OF ENOUEMENT BEFORE THIS ONE... PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART BEFORE THIS ONE! IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED! THANK YOU!)

The final bell of the day resounded for the hero course students, letting them know that their final day of the week had finally come to an end and that now they were free to go about their weekend plans without anyone bothering them.

And despite that you were not a hero course student, you still hung around, waiting to see the person you had decided to go after as your ally. It was a hard decision to make, but he would be the best option in the end. He was a strong leader, cunning, intelligent and crafty, everything you needed to make your own plan work.

Leaning against the lockers as classes A and B filed out, you saw the messy mop of hair and decided to call out the name of the person who would help you figure out the first step. This had to be done a certain way... and from what you had understood... he would hold the first piece of information you were missing.

"Midoriya Izuku!" You shouted, watching as the green haired boy stopped his excited chattering with a tall boy with navy blue hair and the familiar brown haired Uraraka.

The two friends exchanged looks as you made your way towards the trio, pausing to readjust your own bags straps from having rubbed shoulders with a few other students. Midoriya looked up at his friends, nodding at them to carry on without him. He could sense that the girl from yesterday morning had something important to ask him, so he might as well answer or help her as best as he could.

Uraraka nodded, pulling Iida by the cuff of his uniform. Soon enough the two of them were out of sight, as well as most of the other people who had previously been in the hallway only a few moments ago. Now empty, aside from the two of you hanging out smack in the middle of the hallway.

"You're the girl from yesterday, right?" Midoriya asked, his memory fresh of you collapsing right in front of him only a day ago.

"Yes. Call me (Last Name) though." You nodded, urgency in your voice.

"Is there something you need?" He asked, still as observant and kind hearted towards others as your memory recalled.

"Actually yes... there's something I'd like to ask you."

Midoriya blinked, awkwardly shuffling his feet in front of you, his cheeks blossoming red from already having spoken to a girl he didn't know at all for this long. He knew he had nothing to be flustered about, but something about this peer seemed to make him feel like her question was important.

"What can I help you with?"

~~~~~

With the directions on your phone and the automated voice telling you that your destination was the next house on your left, you couldn't help but gawk at the house you had arrived at.

It had to at least be three stories, maybe more from how tall it was, so who knew if it had a basement or an attic as well. It was also kept extremely well, with little to no damage despite the person Midoriya had told you had grown up here his entire life.