What i see

Lukes POV

I had no idea what I was doing. I want to keep her safe,away from all the bad. Then I guess I should be kept away from her.
NO SHES MINE AND ONLY MINE.
I'll never leave her even if she wanted me to.
so why was I holding a knife to her fucking neck?.
I let out a deep sigh after my little outburst, I stared at her. The fear in her eyes never left. the first time I (or Luke) had met her it was sparkly.starry big light green eyes. Ever since "I" (rapist luke) walked into her life I damaged her. Inside and out. her eyes had been bloodshot and dark green, dark circles had formed under her eyes. The light from the beautiful roses face no longer existed. All that remained was her smile, her bright contagious smile. I would be nice to know I had caused it
But I'm afraid reality don't work that way. This is reality. I'm a liar I hadn't even told her it's me.luke, the awkward penguin who runs and hides away from girls. The caring boy that goes to her school, the nice Luke

But no.

I just had to lie to her. make her think I'm some kind of lunatic,
The day I tell her will come. but that day is not today,

I let go of her and threw the knife onto the floor, I looked right through her, as tears started filling our eyes before I spoke.

"I know I'm your rapist rose. I fucking know! . But there is not a single day where I don't fucking regret it!. there is something in you that got me feeling on cloud 9. when I'm with you I feel free.Free from reality.That day where I tried to rape you again.was like a kick in the gut. when I saw your face. Full of hurt. I stopped... for you!. and I'm trying to get better for us!"

The two of us were sobbing like mad people as I held onto her gently but tightly and securely,I held her as if she would slip away from me,if I loosened the grip she would run away,and leave me hurting (as if I hadn't hurt her). I've hurt her way too many times. mentally and physically, she was no longer shivering in my grip. nor scared. just sad and hurt.

My eyes landed on her once more,"I'm still trying rose,theres no way I would hurt you like that again. I'm not like that" I moved away from here and began making my way towards the window.

But she surprised me,her tiny arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards her,i shimmied around while still in her arms so I was facing her. she cried into my chest hard as I stroked her hair softly. She looked at me, and said the words I had been craving for her to say.

"Don't leave me.... I need you... I-I'm just Afraid"

I chuckled lightly while cupping her face with my two hands. I looked deep into her eyes.

"The longer you hide your feelings for someone.The more you fall for them rose"

She looked up. seeing my face. or my mask, she smiled faintly as I wiped her fading tears with my thumb

"Come on let's get you to bed"
I picked her up bridle style and took her to bed. I tucked her under the covers and did the same to myself, she snuggled against my chest.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked placing her chin on my chest while looking it my eyes. I looked away nervously hoping another eye contact won't reveal the truth.

"U-um yeh sure" I said while coughing nervously

"May I remove your mask?" her eyes twinkled,

She moved her arm towards my face. her fingers were at the hem of my black mask.

I coughed nervously and took her hand in mine pulling her away from the mask slowly.

She sighed with a small smile
she leaned down on my chest her eyes drifting off to dreamless sleep.

"The truth reveals itself"
I said as I kissed her fore head. thoughts filling my crazy stupid mind letting it take over me as my eyes grew heavier and heavier.

AUTHORS NOTE

Things will get dramatic soon don't you worry.

This update goes to emilia
Because she is so nice and funny!
She's my awesome friend. so heyy! :)

I couldn't be bothered with the editing so there's plenty of mistakes here
I've been typing this for a few days and things been hectic lately so I apologise for the chapter .

Though get ready for some drama!!