Catch up with stacy

Rose's POV

I woke up feeling quite happy actually. The first thing on my mind was last nights events.The man in the black mask,Our interactions,The way he would tell me I'm his,How he'd hold me,The way he'd bury his head in my chest,It just felt,like,we were made for each other.But.How could we.
I moved my head to both sides of the bed.he wasn't here, why do I care?. ugh i don't know him I only know that he's 18 and that he goes to my school,hell I don't even know what the fuck he looks like!,im a stupid weak shit.
My eyes widened as I had just remembered not going over to stacys house."shit" I said while face palming my forehead.I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.
"Rose" she said bluntly
"Stacy" I mimicked "listen. I know you're mad but something came up,I'm sorry I didn't call you sooner.how about we hang out today at a caffe or something" I asked as I bit down my lip waiting for her response.
"Sure of course!.I'll pick you up in 20" she said eagerly. I gave her my address before hanging up. Isprung out of bed before hopping into the shower -
I walked into the bedroom picking out my outfit choosing boyfriend jeans,a white cropped top shirt, I slipped on my low cut white converse while leaving my hair naturally straight,i applied makeup only using mascara,eyeliner and red lipstick
-I trudged down the stairs as I heard a beep of a horn,i got out of the house walking over to the car where stacy was jamming to all time low tracks.
"Hi!!! rose it's been a while!" She screamed
Stacy has always been to be one of them perky girls who push up their bras to their ears. I, on the other hand have ambition and self respect,though opposites attract, I guess
-----
"So how you been?" stacy asked while taking long sips from her coffee,
"I'm alright,schools super duper fun!" I said in a sarcastic peppy tone.stacy playfully rolled her eyes as she looked behind me smiling.
"So have you heard the news" stacy nervously said as she looked into my eyes
"About what" I asked curiously.
"There's been another murder" she spoke as her knees began to jump fiercely still looking at not me.but past me?.
I gulped the lump in my throat down,too scared to know who was responsible for it
"Any r-rape" I stuttered while looking down at my hands, stacy looked at me before looking around again "no,just murder. a guy about our age was scene shooting a man in Central park" she smiled,why the fuck was she smiling.
i sighed in relief.of course I knew it was him but I was relieved it wasn't rape.somehow that makes me jealous hearing him rape other girls. ugh rose you sicko. I cringed at the thought of myself actually thinking about that.
"Why the fuck are you smiling?" I asked growing annoyed with her behaviour
"I'm sorry I just. I saw a cute boy,and he's been standing there staring at you since we got here." she said as her voice grew into some whisper. her eyes then trailed behind me as I followed to where she was looking,i saw a very firmiliar person I did not expect to see.

Luke.

I got up from my chair walking over to the awkward boy looking right at me nervously as I made my was closer to him.
"Come here to stalk me?" I chuckled while playfully nudging his arm,
His face went from pale to tomato red
"W-what? no no I wasn't um,erm" he stuttered while scratching the back of his neck looking around awkwardly. hes kinda.cute
"Would you like to join us?" I asked him.
I swear the eyes look firmiliar
"He caught my gaze as he turned around as if he was making sure I wouldn't see anything
"I would b-but I can't right n-now,you see,umm". I looked at him oldy as he tried to find the right words to say. he looked up catching my gaze as we locked eyes for a second,then.without a second,he bolted for the exit of the mall.
Weird.
I stood there dumbfounded as I watched him run and disappear into the crowd.
Snapping back to reality I turned around facing stacy who was looking at me with a puzzled expression.
"Can I help you?" I said chuckling as I sat back down at our table.
"What did you say to the cute boy!,what did he want. and why did you scare him away!" she winged as she flew her arms as she spoke to make a point.
I slouched down into my chair while taking a long sip of my hot chocolate,
"It's complicated" I huffed before sitting in an upright position
"Well alright,ill keep my lady paws off him."she dramatically sighed.
I laughed at her remark.she could always make me smile that girl,even in my darkest hour.

This was what I needed,some girl time,
Get my head from all the drama,boy drama to be exact.
"Oh how I've missed this" I said while laughing at her horrible joke.

Yep,i definitely needed this.

AUTHORS NOTE!!

Okay so this was pretty much a chapter filler.hope y'all stick around for some new events happening soooooon!
Sorry for the chapter.i have no idea where I'm going with this story so any suggestions would be nice!
I love y'all thanks for the reads
More drama to come!!