5

Shizen POV

I got two votes, should I go up their? I look at Jioru, she shakes her head no.

-Time Skip & Haru's POV-

I sit by Kiri, I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen. I drag my finger across the floor, hopefully it'll be okay.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

I laugh, "I couldn't agree with you more." I say. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY RYUU?!" He yells, "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID HEDGEHOG!!" I yell back. "Midoriya, is this normal for these two?" Ashido asks.

"Yeah, they fight like an old married couple." Izuku says, I blush. "SHUT UP IZUKU/DEKU!" We both yell, "Midoriya, what's Ryuu's quirk?" Haru asks. "Don't you dare Izuku-san." I say right in front of him, he jumps, and his face goes red.

I can hear Katsuki's quirk going off in the back round, "Someone's jelly~" I can here Haru say. 

-Time Skip & Skyria's POV-

I smell something, I look down at the plaza. Shit, Shota notices it as well. I vault over the bar, "... Eraserhead, Tora, and No.13." I don't pay attention to the rest the mist says.

-Time Skip-

"Ya bunch of idiots! Can't you tell that their Eraserhead and Tora?!" One of the villains say.

Haru POV

I got placed with Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta. I back flip onto the ship, they all get startled. "Haru! You're here too?" Midoriya asks, "Like you said, they don't know what our quirks are. They put me in the zone I'm best in, water." I say. They messed up greatly putting me in the flood zone, I am water.

I jump off the ship, I stand on the water. I can feel them gawking, I stomp on the water, and the villains are sent up into the sky. I shoot a water net at all of them, it brings them together. Midoriya looks at me, "Haru, was that your quirk?" He asks. "Yep, my quirk allows me to generate water, and control it at will. I harden it if I like, or separate my body into water molecules." I say, and jump back onto the ship.

"I'm also invertable to physical attacks if I'm hydrated. So being put in a desert or the fire landscape would spell shit of me." I add.

Shizen POV

I got warped with Jirou, another girl who I think is Momo, and Kaminari.

-Time Skip-

I bring the earth around me, Kaminari releases a giant shock. I notice the way he acts after, I cover my mouth to hide a laugh. I giggle a small bit.

Jirou POV

I can hear Shi giggle a small bit, she's coming out of her shell a bit.

Back To Shizen POV

I can feel a hand grab my ankle, I look down. Shit!

Skyria POV

(This is a quick Aizawa's POV)

"Tho, you should really make sure your tiger friend is okay." He says, my head snaps towards Ria. The bird thing was going after her, I start to run to her. Shit, shit, it punches her in the chest. I hear 4 sickening cracks, she coughs out blood. It also sends her flying, I get in front of her.

(Back to my tiger girl's POV)

Shota takes the hit that was ment for me, the bird starts to beat him up. My eyes widen, I'll kill it. Everything goes black.

Haru POV

I notice Skyria-sensei, she looks up. Her eyes are glowing yellow, she yanks the bird thing off of Aizawa-sensei. She starts to tear the thing up, is she okay? After she finishes, she gives a near defending roar. I cover my ears.