18

Izuku POV

"Skyria's cat like movements makes them harder for them to catch her. Endeavor, Aizawa, and even All Might had a hard time when they fought during their Sports Festival." Recovery Girl says, I look up at the screen.

Skyria-sensei had a very Cheshire cat grin on her face, "Who won their Sports Festival?" Uraraka asks. "Your looking right at her." Recovery Girl says, my eyes widen. I look at her, "Skyria-sensei's that strong?" I ask.

I'm still wondering what that form was at the USJ, "Hey Midoriya, is something up?" Aisuru asks. "I'm still wondering what happened to her during the USJ incident." I say, "Yeah, she was slightly foaming at the mouth, and her eyes were glowing yellow, ribbit." Tsuyu says.

"What you guys saw was her Berserk Mode. It's been years since I last saw it." Aizawa-sensei says, "What's her Berserk Mode?" Iida asks. "Her Berserk mode is usually triggered when she sees someone she cares about hurt, or in trouble. She loses complete control over herself, her already natural strength gets enhanced a lot. Only one time was not triggered by seeing someone hurt, but more her desire to win." Recovery Girl explains.

"When was that?" Mina asks, "The final round of our Sports Festival." Mic-sensei says. "She literally gave Endeavor the run around, Skyria won that match." Midnight-sensei says, "The most trouble she probably had was against-" We get interrupted by "Team Kianna, Haru, and Yaoroyozu[?] passed the final exam." Recovery Girl says.

We look up at the screen, it showed Skyria-sensei tied up with the cuffs on her. Guess it's time for Iida and Ojiro, those two leave. Skyria-sensei and the other three come in, "So, what are we talking about?" She asks.

"Your berserk mode, than the finals of our Sports Festival." Mic-sensei says, "You got your ass kicked." Aizawa-sensei says. "Like how you got yours kicked during our match." She retorts, I notice something behind both of them.

Present Mic said something witch caused Skyria-sensei to start chasing him, and Aizawa-sensei to blush badly. The figure seemed to be a ghost of a woman their age, she looks my way. Her hair was black, and she had purple eyes. 

She puts her finger to her lips, 'Don't tell anyone, my little Yagi-kun.' It mouths at me, and then disappears. All right, not odd at all. Who is this Yagi-kun?

----------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hehe

Shiro: Yay!