39

Tamaki POV

I poke Hinode, she looks at me. "What?" She asks, Mirio shoots up from his seat. "What?! Hinode, you're okay, right?!" He asks, she holds out her hands. Darkness and light form into balls on her palms, "It came back after sleeping, witch makes me think that it's not the finished product." She says.

"What do you mean by that?" Tena asks, "The finished thing could probably erase a quirk forever." She answers. It went silent, she rests her head back on the table.

"Hinode-senpai mentioned something was coming, what was that?"

Hadou POV

Spiky red hair kid is talking about the monster Amajiki managed to defeat, in our first year. Tena looks at the other hero's, she sighs. "I'll explain. Hinode's quirk is a combination of both her parents quirks, due to her ability to control darkness there is a creature living inside of her. During their first-year, the full form of her quirk was released, due to a student trying to strangle her. Amajiki and Hadou managed to find out that her mask shuts down that monster, Amajiki was the one to managed to shut it down." She explains.

Ryuu and Aisuru both look at the duo, "Amajiki-senpai is that true?" They ask. "Yeah, it is." Tamaki answers, "Tho I remember nothing." Hinode pipes in.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I pull my scarf up a bit, and step out into the light. "I'm coming as well." I say quietly, "Sorry you can't Aisuru." Tsyu says. "Hinode-senpai." I say, remembrance comes over their faces. "Oh yeah, sorry." Kirishima says. Ryuu joins us.

Hinode POV

I pull my scarf up a bit, as we reach Mirio. "Mirio..." I can hear Tamaki say quietly.

-Time Skip-

I stand by Tamaki.

-Time Skip-

I slip into the shadows, it's dark in the shadow realm. Just the way I like it, I pop my eyes out of here. I see a little girl, is that Eri? Damnit, I should have asked Mirio what she looked like! I go out fully of the shadow realm, she looks over at me. She cowers away from me, I walk over to her.

"Are you Eri?" I ask, she nods. I hold my hand out, "I'm Amaterasu, me and my friends have come to rescue you." I say. She puts her hand on mine, I pull her into a hug.

"What do you think your doing to her, hero?"

I spin around, a villain. He goes to shoot at us, I slip into the shadow realm. Eri looks around, "This is the shadow realm." I say while walking around in here. Something grabs the collar of my suit, it pushes against my neck. I hold her with my other hand, I claw at it. It's cutting off my air, they pull me out of my shadow.

They pull Eri out of my arm, they grab me by the throat. They start to choke me, I got a clear look at their face, Chisaki. "What do you think your doing?!" He growls out, and then kicks me in the stomach. He drops me as well, I cough out blood. He leaves with Eri, "Ama!" She calls out.

Shit, he leaves two goons for me to fight. I stand up, the right dude closes the door.

-Time Skip-

Flashback~

I sit by Tamaki, "So, Tamaki, do you wanna be a hero when you grow up?" I ask. "U-Uh, y-yeah." He answers, I clap my hands together. "Cool! I wanna be one too! Tho I don't what to be called." I say, and lean in close to him. I can see a pink hue settle on his cheeks, "Do you know? I've got a good one for you!" I say.

"U-Uh, I was thinking cause you can control darkness and light, maybe Amaterasu." He says, "W-What do you have for me?" Tamaki asks. I tap my chin, "Hm, if I remember correctly" I look at him. "I was thinking of Sun Eater!" I say, we lay back on the grass. "Huh, Sun Eater, I like it." He says.

I look at the sky, "I'm glad you like it, I like Amaterasu as well." I say.

Flashback end~

[Kirishima's Flashback]

I watch Mizuka, again! Why?!

-Time Skip-

Why?! Mizuka is always the one saving people like a true hero, I don't deserve her. 

-Time Skip-

Mizuka looks at me, "You wanna change your hair?" She asks. I nod my head, "And I want you to help me!" I say. "Alright." She says.

-Small Time Skip-

"What color?" She asks, "Red!" I say, and reach to grab it. She also reached to grab it, our fingers brush each other. I blush, and pull my hand back. She grabs a few bottles of the dye.

-Time Skip-

"Alright, I'm done." She says, I look in the mirror. My eyes sparkle, "Woah! I love it Mizuka!" I say, and hug her.

-Time Skip-

Mizuka looks at me, "I'll be waiting Lil' Red." She says, don't worry, I won't disappoint you.

[End Of Kirishima's Flashback]