Normal???

Jungkook is finally some what relived..that jimin is coping with the situation better than he was before, he's atleast trying to move on and jungkook thinks he will be much better once yoongi comes back to him and jimin gets all the love and support from him as yoongi is his boyfriend and he will get better..being with jimin has also been hard on jungkook giving time to taehyung and yesterday jimin talked jungkook into getting things together with taehyung.

Yesterday

"kookie i am fine now..and yoongi hyung is also coming back tomorrow"

"I know you and taehyung are having it tough with you being stuck with me " jimin sighed.

"Jimin dont say that..i am not stuck..i chose to be here.." jungkook said

"Okhay..but as you see i am fine now...and will be even better once i talk to hyung..so you should call taehyung and solve things too" jimin said with a smile.

"You are probably right i will talk to taehyung tommorow" jungkook said.

Jungkook calls taehyung asking if they could meet and even promises to explain everything to him and spend some time together and as they had decided they meet at the cafe.

Jungkook is the first one to arrive and waits for taehyung to arrive and in not more than few minutes later taehyung is walking inside the cafe having no apparent expression, his face is blank no signs of being angry or anything for that matter, he is just ..blank jungkook stands up but taehyung just simply nods at him and jungkook lets out a shaky breath ... silence is  heavy between them which is only broken when the waitress comes to take thier orders ,once thier order is placed on the table jungkook takes a deep breath and decides to break the silence

" Hi tae"

"Oh.. jungkook you still remember me ?" Taehyung says sarcastically..

Jungkook swallows thinking he's gonna be in for long conversation..and sighs

"Of course tae..dont say that.."

"Okay..then why don't you tell me what i am supposed think"

"Tae"

"No wait jungkook..its been a whole week ..and u haven't seen me..but you have all the time to hover around jimin it seems" taehyung says voice sounding hurt

"Tae i know where you're coming from..but trust me ...i -i-i jimin needed me he's my best friend tae" jungkook tries to say calmly and gently.

"Who am i then Jungkook..its always jimin needs me...jimin this, jimin that, have you thought about me ? Have you thought about maybe i need my boyfriend too ?" Taehyung says voice low

"Tae i love you... You have to trust me ...please.." jungkook tries

"I dont know jungkook...i love you too..its just..." Taehyung says

"I know...i am sorry tae..but please give me a chance i will make it up to you i promise.." jungkook says sounding hopefull.

"Jungkook i want to be with you too....but i want my boyfriend to be mine...just give me the attention.. okay fine i'll give you a chance.. but am afraid its the last time" taehyung says with the tone of finality and jungkook decides he will make the most of it.

" Sure tae...thank you for giving us a another chance i will make it upto you.. i promise you won't regret.." jungkook says smiling.

"I hope i dont jungkook.. i have an assignment to complete i ll see you later" taehyung says smiling.

"Sure tae i will walk you" jungkook says getting up

Jungkook drops taehyung and decides to text jimin to tell him about taehyung and his talk, he knows jimin will be happy that they patched things up. Everything is looking good for both of them what could go wrong now.