Forever..!!

"FATE"

"DESTINY"

"SOULMATE"

These things or for better understanding these words are something which jungkook never thought he would be bothered with.
Yes, of course, he has many times heard jimin rant about these things to him..but he always brushed it off saying its just cause jimin is hopelessly romantic and with addition of having namjoon and jin to prove his theories jimin just became this whole poetic shit and damnnn was that the annoying phase for jungkook.

Sometimes he this close to choking jimin so he might just shut up...but knowing jimin he knew its better to hear him out and as time passes he will eventually let it go...so that's what jungkook did..and it worked.

That time jungkook never thought that one day these words would be related to his life and also with the one person he never thought he could associate them with.

The silent rejection at jimin's house tonight....makes jungkook think about these words,

fate...

destiny...

soulmates....

Are these things actually true ???

Is jimin all those things to him ??

Jungkook thinks is this his fate ...his destiny to love someone who will not love you back??

If that's true....then fate is so cruel to him...just when he thought he had found the one person who could have been his soulmate fate destroyed everything.

So he just cries his heart out...and when there are no tears left to cry...he takes a deep breath and thinks... it's okay....so what if he can't be jimin's lover he is jimin's best friend first..and he will act like one... Jimin being happy is the only thing jungkook wants so if that means letting him go... jungkook would do it... even if his own heart his in shambles after that...

after all, he promised Jimin to stand by him for life...he will do it as a best friend.

Morning comes too soon for jungkook's liking...he puts his alarm off...and there is a headache he groans and decides he needs coffee...before he goes for the practice their big game is in two days...and being the Captain and star player...his team and coach need him focused he can have his little pity parties after it's all over...so he gets up and decides to walk to cafe.

Jungkook just wants to have his coffee refill and then head to practice hoseok has blown up his phone asking him to be on time...he is just being his usual paranoid self... jungkook is sipping on his coffee...half asleep when a chair in front of is pulled...he looks up to see its taehyung...he gives him what he thinks is a smile...and taehyung gives one back,

"Good morning jungkook...you look like you just stepped out of a zombie movie"

"Huh...what.!?! It's nothing tae. I just didn't get enough sleep you know the game is in two days and hoseok ...and.... jimin..." He trail's off and has a sad forlorn look on his face and tae catches the look...so he asks jungkook what happened...

"What about jimin and what's with the look...and before you deny...don't even try... I know something is up...and you said we are friends so act like one and spill"

Taehyung is giving him the look and jungkook knows he has to spill out to taehyung so he gives a deep sigh

"I am in love with Jimin"