Chapter 11- Dont Lick My Sandwich

Zack's P.O.V

I sat facing my parents , the food on our table is left untouched , heck none of us have the guts to even move .

"Zack .." mom broke the uncomfortable silence , clearing her throat up .

I raised my brows , waiting for her to tell me everything .

"Zack , why don't you tell us what Carlos told you earlier this afternoon ? We need to know why you would want to know about this. " dad looked up from his untouched dish , fear is heard from his trembling voice .

I cleared my throat , "He came to our pack house today and told me how he had already know I've found my mate . I told him that I dont see why is it his business and he told me that history may repeat itself . End of story , now tell me what happened between alpha Angelo and you , mom . "

Their eyes shone with mixed emotions , but fear is something I couldn't miss . Anything that have to do with it , I have a feeling that it's deadly important .

"Zack . " Dad balled his trembling hands , hoping to cover up his anxiety .

"Dad . " I answer back , my gaze not leaving his balled fists .

"It's about time you know . " Mom said silently , her eyes looking right into my dad's .

He cleared his throat , "This may be a lot for you to take in but you'll have to cope with me this time , alright ?"

Slowly nodding , I mentally pinched myself a few times , waking up all the nerves in my body .

"You see , your mom and I , we've been through a lot of shit back then . " He have mom a cocky grin , before continuing , "It all started when she's still back in HighSchool , sophomore year I think . Well not that I'd complain but I've seen her back at the airport 2 years before she turn 16 , that is when your Uncle Jason came back from college . The mating bond went haywired the minute I smelt her scent . But I told myself that she too young and all that , so I've been secretly watching her from far , waiting for the right time to 'approach' her . "

"Then there's Angelo's 16th birthday , he too , thinks that you mom is his mate . Then the challenge began and stuff happened . Almost broke a war but it never did . They've almost dated , he'd even have her brain washed . But then one day the alpha of the pack back in France , which is now ours ,stepped into the scene . His evil self and his ego the size of an elephant told us his evil plan . You see , your mom looked like his dead wife , which is why he wants her . And by doing that , he used Angelo . Voodoo happened , potion and shit were included . BAM , it confused the mating link of both Angelo and Emily . But One of the Christopher's told Angelo about his true mate , which is Debby Christopher , the vampire princess . He ran back at her and I have your mom . Easy as that . " He clamped his hands together , letting out a lungful of air .

"So.... let's sort things out .Mom and Alpha Angelo was victims of voodoo ? And then this French alpha is behind this because he wanted mom ? And that things went back to place again ? " I asked , a gazillion question were spinning around my head .

"Yeap . " Mom let out a snappy answer , already poking on her salad.

"But I don't see why is that a threat for me . " I stated . The evil smirk on Carlos's face had trouble written all over it , I won't take any risk .

"uhm , there's something you should know Zack . " dad twitched his fingers , looking back at mom .

I arched my brows , "Tell me then ."

"You see , when things went back to place , the voodoo didn't vanish .It didn't . Eventhough Angelo no longer have feelings towards Emily , but the spell is passed to our next generation . Which is you and uhm Carlos " he coughed out the last part , avoiding my gaze .