XX. What I've Missed

**Hey guys! This one starts off a little after the last one. Vote, comment, enjoy! This one is gonna be interesting. Stay tuned for more! :D**

Grayson and Niklaus took a quick shower together before sitting back on the bed and planning out their day.

"What do you wanna do first? Shopping, house? Up to you."

Klaus thought intensely, trying to decide which order would be better. He really wanted to see the old house. It was one of the reasons he wanted to come, besides time with Gray.

"Could we look at the house first? It's been so long..."

"Are you gonna be okay, seeing all that again?" Gray interlocks their fingers together.

"I think I'll be alright. I mean I'll have you there with me" he rubs Grayson's leg gently.

"So do you think they heard us?"

"Dude, there's no way they didn't!" Klaus laughs deeply.

"Shit... haha"

"We had fun, that's all that matters. C'mon, let's go show our embarrassed faces." He pecks Gray on the forehead and grabs his hand, pulling him down stairs.

"Oh my god! You two are ALIVE!" Cameron wraps and arm around either boy's neck and pulls them close, "Three hours of moaning and the bed rocking and then nothing! I thought you had fucked each other to death!"

"Whatever Cam..."

Gray walks over to Lisa, "Mom, can I borrow your keys? Klaus and I wanna go out for a while."

"Yea, sure. How long are you staying out?" She hands him the keys from a dish.

"A couple hours, probably before eight."

"Okay," she kisses Grayson on the forehead, "Drive safe you two."

"Love you bye!" He waves at Ethan, Cam, and Heather.

Grayson hops into the drivers seat and exhales, and then peppily continues, "Let's get goin'!"

Klaus puts the address into his phone to get there with ease. Gray begins following the directions and Klaus breaks the silence.

"So what happened to that raven from the woods, Muninn?"

"Oh yeah... well he was there for the day and then flew away. He didn't say much after we took him home. I guess he did his job?"

"Yeah... did anything else happen while I was aw- while I was gone?" he hesitated.

"I met another god besides Sekhemet and Erebus."

Klaus flinched at the name Erebus, "Who?"

"Fortuna, Lady Luck."

"Interesting."

"Besides that and the Bilquis showdown, not a whole lot happened. Ethan and I posted videos like usual, but nothing of the witchy nature."

"I know, I still watched them all."

"You did? While you were away?"

"Yes... all of em."

Grayson grins widely.

"You being in that box game me anxiety."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad." Grayson misses his turn, "Shit..."

"Take 75 and then left on the lead-off"

"Okay, thanks babe. So how big is this house?"

"Well it was huge, but I was little so might have just been my mind."