Hank's Russian Roulette

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating at all in the last 2 months. I've been really busy, and haven't been able to fit in time to write anything. I would rather not make a schedule, because then writing becomes more of a hassle than something fun. I'm also sorry for such the short chapter. I'm going to try and write whenever I can 💕

It's 1 AM and you get a call. You wake up and Connor is calling you.

"(y/n), I need your help." Connor says

"It's 1 AM, what do you need help with?" you ask

"We just got a case. I'm ringing Hank's doorbell but he isn't answering." Connor says in a panicked voice.

You reassure Connor "It's alright, Connor. I'm sure he's just sleeping, or he's just drunk."

"It appears that he's unconscious. You're right, it seems he is drunk."

You hear glass shattering.

"Connor? Hello? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, (y/n). I just broke Hank's window so I could get in."

"Jesus Connor! You didn't need to break his window! I could've come and unlocked it, I have an extra key."

"Oh"

"I'm coming over. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Don't do anything stupid" You hang up the call, and put on a black t-shirt, a (f/c) hoodie, and some denim skinny jeans.

Time skippy

You pull up to Hank's house, and get out. You spot the broken window, and shake your head. "Hank's gonna be pissed," you think.

You unlock the door and go inside, not even attempting to jump through the window because we all know how that would go.

You come inside to see Connor slapping Hank.

"Connor what the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh, hello (y/n). I'm just waking up Lieutenant Anderson."

"Well you didn't need to slap him!"

Connor ignores you and he helps Hank up.

"Argh...get off me you fuckin' android." Hank says.

"Sumo, attack!"

         Bork

"Good dog. Attack!"

You chuckle at Hank's actions. You assist Connor in bringing Hank to the bathroom to sober him up.

Connor puts him into the tub, and turns on the water so it sprays all over Hank.

Hank yells in discomfort, whilst you and Connor laugh.

Aww! Connor's laugh is so cute. I wish he would laugh more.

"Lieutenant, a homicide was reported 43 minutes ago. We have to go"

"I don't fuckin' care!"

"But Lieutenant! I was assigned to this case!"

"I don't care about you or the case! Leave me alone!"

I look at Connor, and he winks at me.

Did he just wink at me? Again? Ugh he is adorable.

Wait what? Wow. I'm really falling in love with an android.

Connor teases Hank.

"You're right. Its not that interesting anyway. An android found dead at a sex club downtown. I guess they'll just have to solve the case without us."

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to get some fresh air."

I chuckle. "Oh Hank. You're too easy"

"You'll have to get my clothes. They're just in my room over there." Hank says.

You and Connor go over to his room and you have a small debate about which shirt he should wear.

"(Y/n), he should wear the stripy one."

"That one doesn't look as good though."

"I'm sure he would like the one I've picked out better though."

"But Connor! The streaky one would look so much better with his jacket."

"Okay. I guess I don't disagree."

You both proceed back to the bathroom, and you see Hank vomiting.

"Lieutenant, are you alright?"

"Yeah...just..give me five minutes, okay?" Hank says to Connor and you.

You both walk out and disperse.

You look around Hank's house.

Take out boxes, empty beer bottles, and half eaten food all over the place.

You and Connor walk over to his dining table. You both spot a picture frame face down.

Connor picks it up, and scans the little boy on the front.

He gives you a sorrowful look.

"Who is that little boy, Connor?"

"That is the Lieutenant's son. He he died a couple of years ago."

In a hushed tone, you say "That must be why Hank drinks. Poor guy."

You continue to walk around, and you find a gun where Hank was laying, unconscious.

You examine the gun, and notice that there's only one bullet left.

He was playing Russian roulette.

You call Connor over, and he looks at the scene.

"Hank has suicidal tendencies..."
Connor speaks to himself

"It must be because of his son," you conclude.

You keep waiting for Hank, and you see Connor petting Sumo, slightly smiling.

I the hell is he so cute?!

You hear the door open, and you and Connor stand up to see Hank walking out of the bathroom.

A smile tugs on Connor's lips, and you catch a glimpse of it.

There's no denying it. This android really is adorable.