7

Jungkook

Jungkook

"I think we might have found your JL." PD-nim says, handing out a USB to my hand.

Body tensing up, a cold sweat dripping off of my forehead, I bow then quickly ran off to the dorm.

____________________

With my female friend on my computer, slightly dozing off due to the sudden splash of boredom in her game, I quickly pounce unto her to give her a fright.

Lazily moving out of sight to get some rest from the three hour battle of the fittest, I take my chance to slide in between the arm rests and take my seat.

Plugging the USB in, I pray that she's been the one whom I've been waiting for all this time.

"Here goes nothing." I sigh. Jihye trudged to my behind then asked, "You could've just asked me to leave, not crush me to tiny bits."

I apologise with a chuckle then fix my eyes on my computer again, "Mystery Solved?' Are you a detective now or is that a code for porn?"
She said, scratching her nape.

Clicking my tongue, "I'm too innocent for skin slapping and baby making." She laughed,
"It's not that bad. It's actually quite enjoyable."

With a disgusted face, I clicked the video in the folder and braised myself for the worse.

Hello are you still awake?
I've been by your door for days,
Here for your love and your smiles.

Are you still here for me?
Or are you leaving gleefully?
Please don't leave, don't disappear

Is it true?
Is it true?
You, you,
You've found the one; she's not me

Untrue, untrue
You, you, you

Were you the one who's been lying?
Promises you were breaking?
Don't know what else to do,
What else to say

Don't know,
Don't know,
Don't know

Why were you the one blaming?
It's not your heart that's been breaking.
Don't know what else to do,
What else to feel.

Don't know,
Don't know,
Don't know

Butterfly,
Like a butterfly,
A weak butterfly,
Bu-butterfly

Don't know,
Don't know

(My lyrics inspired by the original english ones + Song - Butterfly by BTS)

Apparently, what PD-nim gave me was just an audio, not the footage.

I looked back at my bag, then grabbed my phone. I pressed the vlive app then searched for the song she has been singing in the video, at least, tried to.

"Huh, it doesn't exist." It's definitely her singing voice, just a little rougher, but the song doesn't exist.

"Wait, I know that voice!" Jihye says, shotting out of my comforts.