1

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Hey, Jungkook. What took you so long?" Jihye asked looking up from the magazine she was reading. "Dance manager-nim got some breakfast for us. You should get some rest while he's not here. We're on for another one of those poster thingies." I nodded, sitting down next to her, peeking at the magazines on her lap. "They're having another audition? They just had one two months ago, right? And did you just say that they want us to model for the audition poster?" She shook her head, "Poster and audition teaser." I sighed.

"Your food's here!" The other dance trainees lined up to get theirs, while I, together with Jihye, did the same. Manger-nim took out my lunch- JEON J.K. written all over its cover.
"Salad again? We're not idols, we're dancers, we need real food." A trainee at the back complained.

"Idols and Dancers... what do they have alike?" Manager-nim asks, "They bring entertainment to the people who watch them perform." I say,

"Correct. Entertainers need to look pleasing. You can't look pleasing if all you eat is meat. Besides, the CEO of this company is handling both dance groups and idol groups. Fairness has to be brought upon the trainees."
He smirks and opens the door but, "We can't entertain them if we pass out on stage due to malnutrition." Says Jihye. She made a good point though.

Our manager brought his phone out then dialled, "Hello, can you bring some chicken to this address," He ordered then said, "Get it yourselves, I'm leaving the money here." The crew started running towards him, hugging him, practically not allowing him to breathe in any oxygen.
"Thank you Manager-nim!" We all shouted.

Jieun

"I hope he didn't recognise my voice. I'm his stylist after all." I said, washing the makeup brushes for later. I wiped my left hand on my skirt and turned on the instrumental I fixed up just yesterday from my phone. Good thing I thought of saving the demo audio so that I could practice in case the fans would ask me to sing during my live Q and A later.

I dreamed of being an idol someday, it's just that being tight on budget and socially awkward gets the worst of me.
What I put on was something I composed a couple months ago when the company wasn't in need of any makeup or hair stylist- they put us on a paid leave and so I wrote a couple of songs and sampled them too.

(For instrumental it will be "Singularity" by Tae Tae but the lyrics are the following: btw lyrics composed by me, still inspired by the actual lyrics) Let's just pretend you're singing the whole thing in a public restroom/ comfort room)

[verse 1] Honestly, I'm a lil sorry,
For all the things I have done.
You've cried for my sorry,
Now I'm giving you what you have asked

[pre-chorus] I didn't mean hurt you babe,
Didn't mean to make you cry;
It's just that I'm jealous of your past who keeps you awake at night.

[chorus] So, tell me a promise now- I need it now. Please stop imagining the time back then. So, tell me a promise now- I need it now. No more dreams of the time when we were together.

[verse 2] is it true that we're fated?
Or is this just an act? (ooh ooh)
You've done your part in the story,
It's my turn now to answer back.

[repeat pre-chorus and chorus]

[last chorus] So, I'm begging; I'm on my knees- I'm telling you.
Please don't look back anymore- can't take anymore!
So, I'm begging; I'm on my knees- I'm telling you. Don't whisper a goodbye if you just hide from me—

Jungkook

"I'd look so much like a pervert right now." I whispered to myself while peeking at the ladies bathroom because of some voice that caught my attention.

"She sounds familiar." I say to myself, looking at the recorded audio I took on my phone.