I miss you

Jungkook sat down staring out the window, watching as the rain drops raced each other towards the bottom. Normally he'd love rainy days like this, but today was different. Taehyung had been working long hours for the past week and Jungkook missed him immensely.

He missed his touches, his hugs, his kisses, he missed everything about the man he fell so madly in love with.

Whenever Taehyung did come home he was always to tired to do anything so he would just peck Jungkook on the lips, say a quick 'I love you' and 'goodnight' then go straight to bed. He felt deprived of his husbands attention and love, he just wanted to be touched by the elder so badly.

A long sigh escaped jungkooks lips as he drew his eyes away from the pouring rain. With slumped shoulders he got up making his way to the kitchen when he suddenly stood up straight, his fustration finally getting the best of him.

No. You know what...that's it...he is going to touch me by the end of tonight or so help me i'm going to...Jungkooks thoughts were cut short when he heard the jiggling of keys and the sound of the door being unlocked.

In came the one and only Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook just stood there as Taehyung walked towards him pecking his lips saying the same 'I love you' and 'goodnight' he had been getting for the past week.

Taehyung made his way uptstairs to their shared bedroom while Jungkook stayed where he was, dragging his tounge across his inner cheek, staring holes into the back of Taehyungs head.

A few minutes passed when Jungkook finally decided to storm upstairs. He opened their bedroom door to find Taehyung already in bed about to fall asleep. I don't fudgin think so. Jungkook briskly walked to their bed yanking the covers off Taehyung and got on top of the startled man, straddling him.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What's wrong, love? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worridly, his deep voice sending shivers down Jungkooks spine.

He was ready to give him a piece of his mind but the way Taehyung was staring at him with such care and attentiveness made him feel shy under his gaze.

"What is it, love? You can tell me" Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkooks thighs rubbing circles on them with his thumbs. "I...I...I m-miss you..." Jungkook stuttered looking down, his cheeks pink with blush.

Taehyung stared at him and in the blink of an eye he switched their positions startling his baby boy. Jungkook shivered when he looked into Taehyungs eyes. Lust.

Their lips were quickly connected not wanting to be seperated any longer. It was a kiss full of passion and love and Jungkook couldn't get enough of it.

Taehyung pulled away from jungkook, his lips now red and swollen. He chuckled when Jungkook let out a whine wanting more.

Taehyung kissed his jawline, slowly making his way down jungkooks neck with open mouthed kisses. He smirked when he heard little pants escaping the cute boys mouth.

"M-more p-please" Jungkook moaned softly. Taehyung tried to hold on to the small ounce of sanity he had left, but the younger made made nearly impossible.

I mean come on the boy was to cute and sexy for his own good. They've been married for over 7 years and Taehyung still can't believe how he ended up with such a beautiful creature.

Taehyung slipped his hands under Jungkooks shirt loving the feeling of his soft skin. He slid off the youngers shirt admiring how perfect the shy boy looked under him.

After all these years he is still so shy when I do these things to him, how cute. Taehyung smiled softly.

Jungkook whimpered at every touch Taehyung gave him. The way his hands slid across his body, knowing every sweet spot from memory.