Drunken Nights

IM BACK!!! How are my fellow Taekook fanatics?!?!?!

It's been a while so I don't even know if this is good so hope you like it.

□》■《□》■《□》■《□》■《□》■《□

"Hey babe, I'm going out with the
guys tonight so don't wait up on me okay." Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead and then his lips.

Jungkook giggled, "okay just make sure to stay safe and don't drive if you get drunk, got it?"

Taehyung lifted his arm and gave Jungkook a salute, "yes sir." Jungkook rolled his eyes and pecked his lips one more time before backing away. The older smirked grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him in for a deeper, passionate kiss.

"I love you, babe." The older smiled pecking the blushing younger's forhead, he left leaving Jungkook all alone. The younger huffed looking around their house not knowing what to do. "I suppose I can just...finish all my shows." Jungkook grabbed a blanket from his and Taehyung's room and made himself comfortable on the couch. He turned on the TV and began his binge of shows on netflix.
_________

Taehyung arrived at the bar him and his friends agreed to meet up at. The music was blaring as soon as he entered the pub. He looked around seeing people dancing on each other and others making out like their life depended on it. The blonde shook his head and walk towards the bartenders.

"Taehyung!"

"Where have you have you been?"

"You're 30 minutes late."

Taehyung chuckled and hugged all his friends. "Sorry guys I didn't really want to leave Jungkook alone."

"Why didn't you bring him? He is always welcomed." Taehyung shook his head, "Hell no. The last time I brought him to a bar I had to fight off five guys who dared try to touch what's mine."

The others laughed at the whipped boy, remebering everything that happened. Taehyung just ignored them and sat down ordering his drink.

"Well all I have to say is he's a good one so you better not screw up, Taehyung." He scoffed as he gulped down a glass of whiskey, "I know and I'm not going to screw up." The others just snickered as the blonde asked for another glass.

"Yah, you always drink whiskey have some vodka or tequila every once in a while." Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned towards the bartender, "Fine, can I get 3 shots: 2 tequila and 1 vodka, thanks." The  lady placed the shots infront of him and went back to work.

Taehyung downed the vodka in a matter of seconds, he took the shots of tequila and drank them with one gulp, he grabbed the lemon and dipped it in salt before sucking on them. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out an exasperated groan.

He could already feel the effects of the liquor, but that didn't stop him. The music still blaring and people dancing all around them, the boys laughed as they made fun of eachother and told funny stories. They drank to their hearts content as they cheered to their jobs, life and stupid things.

"H-hey Tae-hyung, I thinck th-that gurl ish ch-checking yoou out~" his friend said hiccuping and slurring his words. "Huh-" The blonde turned towards where his friend was pointing and saw a girl looking him up and down. Their eyes met for a split second before the girl smiled while twirling her hair, making her way to Taehyung swaying her hips and puffing out her chest.

Taehyung watched as the girl leaned on the bar counter batting her eyelashes, his vision focusing and unfocusing every now and then. She leaned in closer squishing her boobs together and whispered in his ear, "You look like your in need of a good fuck." She said emphasizing the last word, leaning back and winking.