I chose You

Okay this one is a little weird but aren't we all.

ENJOY!

-Werewolf au (I think that's how it goes idk. )
●□□●□□●□□●□□●□□●□□●□□●□□●

"Pick me please!"

"No pick me!"

"If you choose me I'll make it worth your while." A girl said sensually rubbing herself against Taehyungs chest.

"Uh no, I'd be the perfect mate for you, choose me" another girl said pushing the girl away.

Taehyung looked at all the females surrounding him in a circle. It was already that time of the year where he had to choose who he would spend the rest of his life with, his mate. Since he was the head alpha he had the first pick, which also meant every female pratically threw themselves at him.

Taehyung scanned his options looking all around him when something caught his eye. In between the trees he saw a beautiful black wolf roaming alone along the edge of the forest before dissapearing behind the green leaves that blocked his vision.

The sound of the girls high-pitched voices brought him out of his little daydream, annoyance evident on his face. He walked away from them earning whiny complaints to fill the open space of land they were in. Shifting into his wolf form Taehyung headed into the forrest, no reason in particular just to have stroll, definitely not for the wolf he saw a while ago.

Taehyung began sniffing the ground trying to pick up the unknown wolfs scent. His nose twitching as his senses honed in on the unfamiliar smell. He followed the the scents trail through the tress leading him to the middle of the forest. There he saw the gray wolf from earlier laying down.

(A/n: man, wolves are just so beautiful, pretend he's blackish-greyish

(A/n: man, wolves are just so beautiful, pretend he's blackish-greyish.)

Taehyung watched the wolf with curious eyes, keeping a low profile. There was something that just made him want the wolf all to himself. He walked closer taking slow steps careful not to make a noise.

Crunch. The black wolf's ears perked up, his head scanning the area, his eyes landing on Taehyung. The wolf jumped to his feet ready to take off, but before he had the chance Taehyung pounced on him.

"What are you doing let me go!" The wolf growled trying to escape from under the other wolf's body. Taehyung growled loudly not liking the way the wolf spoke to him, the Alpha. The wolfs demanding persona faltered slightly but he was stubborn.

"Leave me alone! I didn't do anything to you!" Taehyung was pissed. How dare another wolf speak to him like that, he was an alpha and he will be respected.

Taehyung bared his teeth, a deep growl emitting from his throat, his tail raised high as he pushed the wolf further into the ground.

"Watch how you speak to your alpha." Taehyung snarled, the wolf squirmed on his back feeling intimidated by the alpha wolf.