Mine

I had been getting dominate vibes from Jungkook so...three words😏

Power. Bottom. Jungkook
°•°○°•°•°○°•°•°○°•°•°○°•°•°○°•°•°○°•°

It was Taehyung's first day of school at BigHit High School. He had just transferred there in the middle of the first semester not knowing anyone. He was a rather quiet boy, keeping to himself and not wanting to draw any attention. He would walk with his head down in the hallways, and stick to the side. That changed when he caught the eye of Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook was pretty well known around school. His handsome looks and cool aura made him the center of attention. With his black leather pants, black hair, and eyeliner, everyone wanted to jump his bones and he knew it.

 With his black leather pants, black hair, and eyeliner, everyone wanted to jump his bones and he knew it

"Hey Jungkook, are you busy after school?"

"Let's see I have to take my afternoon nap, play some video games, catch up on some shows, reflect on life, yup pretty busy."

"Not funny Jeon, I'm being serious."

"So am I."

"Honestly I have no idea what to do with you."

"Come one Jimin don't be that way, why do ask any way?"

"Well--I kinda-- need your help asking out this boy." The orange haired boy said slightly blushing.

"What!? Who!?" Jungkook was shocked. Jimin didn't really have any interest in anybody so to hear him ask for help on asking someone out was a surprise.

"His name is Min Yoongi." Jimin smiled at the mere thought of him.

"The mint haired guy? Wow Jimin you must be in deep if your smiling ear to ear like that." Jimin smacked his shoulder and Jungkook chuckled at his bestfriends reaction.

"Whatever, I guess I am." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait, why do you want my help?"

"Dude, you're Jeon Jungkook, the boy everyone wants."

"So--that doesn't mean anything." Despite girls and boys always being all over him and flirting with him, Jungkook never showed much interest in them. There had been numerous times where he could have gotten in bed with whoever he pleased, but he wasn't that type of guy.

"I guess but come on please help me out, you have to have some ideas with all the love letters you recieve on a daily basis." Jimin begged.

"Well I guess after school we can--" Jungkook's eyes shifted to the side of Jimins head as a boy walked inside the school.

The boy looked around seeming nervous and lost. He looked around the same height as Jungkook with brown hair and big glasses. Jungkook's eyes followed the boy as he made his way to the school's principle's office, slightly mesmerised by him.