Inmate pt.2

Sorry to you bottom Jimin lovers, but I have to pay bottom Yoongi my respects

Warning: Cross-dressing
                    Includes pictures

Guys I am so sorry this is +5400 words

♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤♤•♤•♤•♤•
《2 years later

"We're going on an important business trip out of state, so I want you to stay here with yoongi and Jin, got it?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I got it you tell me this everytime hyung I got it down by now." Taehyung chuckled ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"I know baby I just want to make sure your safe is all," he pecked the younger's forehead and then lips, "I love you got that, and don't ever forget it."

Jungkook quickly nodded, "And I love you, always remember that. Please come back--safely." He whispered cupping the other's face.

"As long as I get to come back with you waiting for me--Always." They kissed eachother passionately not wanting to separate from eachother, but the time had come where they had to.

"Always remember!"

"Never forget!"

And Taehyung was gone. Jungkook sighed curling himself inside the warm blankets of their bed. Now that Taehyung had left probably for another week or two he had now idea what to do. It was always like this just him Jin and Yoongi. He got out of bed and head down stairs figuring they were down there and sure enough there they were, a sulking yoongi and a fabulous Jin.

"I hate it when they make me stay, I mean come on I'm the 2nd best shooter plus I'm a genius, I'm a valuable assest to bring along." Jin rolled his eyes listening to the mint boy sulk.

"Yoongi, you know Jimin and Hobi don't like it when your out there especially with what happened the last time."

Yoongi tossed his hands in the hair letting 'em fall by his side, "Geez you get shot one time and your never allowed to leave the house again."

Jin laughed, "You scared them half to death, not to mention us to. Besides you always complain about getting interrupted during you nap times, now you can sleep all you want."

Yoongi pouted tracing shapes on the counter with his finger, "I guess your right-" he yawned, "I should probably take one right now, laters."

Jungkook chuckled at his hyung's silliness and sat down at the counter, "I don't know what to do now that they left."

Jin faced the younger and leaned on the counter, "Yeah me neither, this really sucks."

"No kidding. Two straight weeks with out any kisses."

"No hugs."

"No head scratches."

"No dirty jokes"

"No groping."

"No teasing."

"No blowjobs."

"No sex."

"No quickies, but in all fairness quickies don't exist in their vocabulary."

"Then how about, No houries."

"Or two houries."

They looked at eachother and burst out in laughter. They clutched their stomachs as they felt tears forming in the corner of their eyes. They took in deep breaths finally calming down from their little laughing episode.