Chapter 3

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic, are you sure you're okay. You were gone for almost 2 days," Amy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch anyway," I replied, my arm had healed pretty fast. It really was only a scratch now.

"I thought the wound was deeper," Tails took a look under the bandaged.

"It might not have been that serious," I answered, but it was bleeding a lot.

"Well, I'll run some tests just in case," Tails took my temperature, "be sure to take it easy okay."

"I will buddy," I ruffled his fur, "Don't worry."

PoV: Shadow

  Where the hell did they take him! I pounded at the glass. One more chaos spear and it would shatter. The night watchers were all drunk, this was my chance. I shatter the glass and killed anyone in my way. Sonic's scent led me out to the world.

  I was blinded by a bright light, dirt, and sand everywhere. His scent in the wind, I followed it. I didn't care why, I just knew that I wanted him back. He was mine, and no one else can touch him.

---

  Hours of walking and following his smell. It took me through the woods, to a building on the beach. No door for a large entrance. Asleep inside, Sonic laid all curled up. I watched him and looked around. This place was empty. Two tables, one stool and his strange place to sleep. He owned nothing. I had to protect him, there was nothing to keep him safe here.

  I heard movement as Sonic curled in closer to a cold breeze. Not even a blanket to keep him warm. I kept him warm myself. He began to vibrate in his chest. Purring, delicate and soft.

"I'll protect you, even if I'm not sure why," I said as he curled I to my chest, "I'm keeping you."

PoV: Sonic

  It was so warm, a shock for an autumn morning. It was soft and fluffy too. I don't remember having anything fuzzy.

"Ahh! What the hell!" I fell off my hammock when I opened my eyes to see a guest in my bed.

  I landed on the hard floor, or I should have. Shadow had caught me so I landed on him.

"Shadow what are you doing?!" I asked as I got up and brushed myself off, "You can't just break into my home."

  He didn't reply. He just stared with an unamused face. I sighed and walked to the pile of firewood I had. I lit a fire on the beach and sat by it.

"It's warmer by the flame," I called.

  He sat down next to me. Still not saying anything. It was early, Tails would be up. I figure it'd be best to let him have his morning. I rubbed my arms to help heat up. I could see my own breath.

"I'll have to save up for a jacket," I laughed at myself. I felt warmth, Shadow pulled me on to his lap, "Um... Shadow this is a little uncomfortable for me."

"I'll keep you warm," he wasn't letting me push off. Not letting me go.

"Uh I can take care of myself. So if you could let go that'd be great," he wasn't budging.

"Sonic?" I froze, Amy came by, "who's this?" Her smile was sweet, but it sent terror through me.

"Amy," I pushed Shadow away, he pulled me back, "T-this is Shadow. Remember? From the cell..."

"Well it's nice to meet you shadow," I gulped as he tightened his grip and started growling, "care to explain what it is you're doing?"

"Hmph," you dirty little- Amy's gonna kill us both because of you!

"Sonic?" Amy looked at me, still smiling.

"You know, he's been locked up for who knows how long. I think," Shadow squeezed me and I pinch him. He let me go and I quickly stood up and walked with Amy, "I think he just misses contact with other people."

"Sonic he was touching you," Amy whispered.

"I know. I know... He wasn't listening when I said no, but just give me a little time okay. I'll find a place for him, a nice spot where he can live. He won't be a problem. He was freed, all he needs a little guidance," I brushed my hand against her cheek, "you don't have to worry."

"It's still weird. I'll help you look."

PoV: Shadow

  Pink bitch... I hated that girl. Sonic even took the coat she gave him. I wanted to killed her, but Sonic glared at me. Not to mention the pinch earlier, not a chance is he going to gain dominance. I pinned him down as soon as the bitch was gone.

"Ow, Shadow what the heck?" He struggled and pushed me back. I pinned his hands and bite his neck, "hey, no biting! Ah!"

  I felt his tail, keeping him from shouting. I didn't like his yelling, he was better quiet. I licked the blood from his neck.

"Sonic," I made him look at me, "You're mine."

~~~

  He was claimed! Good luck with that shit Amy. You have no say!

I am...

So tired. I'll update again either in the middle of the fucking night or...uh... tomorrow.

See ya ~ 😙