Chapter 11

PoV: Sonic

  Shadow's hug, it suddenly wasn't so warm. I opened my eyes, he flickered.

"...Shadow... t-that's just a power you have. Right?" He wasn't talking, "Shadow?"

    He flicked and disappeared into red drops of light. I fell to my knees.

"I'm sorry," that voice.

"Why would you do that?" I cried.

"I didn't want to, this," he pointed to a shackle on his leg, "made me."

"They... put that on you," I wiped my eyes and got back up, "d-does it hurt?"

"Only when I don't obey," he answered and sat back down.

"Does it hurt now?" I bent down to look at it, he flinched when I touched it, "Sorry."

"It's not your fault, Shadow claimed you first. I'm not tempted by their false pheromones. I'd rather smell your own," he pulled me in.

"Mm.. wait~" I pushed away but he still held me in place.

"Stay quiet," he ordered.

  I looked around and heard a door for the millionth time today. More people came into the door. I felt Infinite's grip on me get tighten. I was pulled away and pinned to a table.

  They had me on my stomach, I felt my backside lifted by my tail. I struggled to get out.

"Aah!" I felt something inside me.

"No evidence, it was an illusion," it was pulled out and I was flipped onto my back.

"Let's see," they pushed on my lower stomach, I felt a soreness I didn't know I had, "he should start tomorrow. We'll have to wait another week before we can try again."

"Start what?!" I asked, "Did you do so-mmphmm!"

  My mouth and nose was covered with a cloth. I smelt flowers, this is bad... I feel like passing out. What... are... they doing... to... ...me.

PoV: Shadow

"Shadow," the commander came in. I growled, he was last person I wanted to see and the first I wanted to kill, "Relax, I just wanted to show you this."

  He placed a screen in front of me. I snatched it from him the second I saw Sonic. He was safe, sleeping peacefully in bed.

"You like that one don't you. He's a good pick. Soft and gentle Right?" I growled at his comment on Sonic's body, the only way he could know that was of he touched him, "Relax, I never violated him. But now I know why you enjoy him. You have a mission awaiting you, Sonic will remain safe so long as you complete it. Fail and we hand him over to our latest test."

"You're lucky I haven't decapitated you and separated your organs from your flesh yet," I glared at him.

"If that's the case, I'll just order Sonic's death," he left.

  I held the screen, I zoomed in the camera to see Sonic's sleeping face. I had to have him back. I just had to bide my time until I could kill everyone here, and take Sonic somewhere safe. The screen shut off, the battery was dead. My only view of Sonic was gone.

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up feeling pain in my stomach. Like I was being stabbed and stretched at the same time. It hurt to get up, but something told me to look. My breath hitched, and my hand shook. There was blood everywhere.

"Ahh! What the hell?!" I tossed the blanket off myself, it was coming from me, "t-they did something. What did, ah!" The pain returned and I heard the door.

"Grab him," I was picked up, I shouted for them to let me go but no one listened.

"Just get him cleaned up, stock the bathroom for him," they ordered.

---

"I want to see Shadow," I mumbled.

  They had me in a tub, Rouge was watching me as another woman scrubbed my fur.

"You'll see him when he's done with his mission. For now, just focus on dealing with yourself," She answered.

  Shadow... I miss you...

~~~