Chapter 25

--- Two Weeks Later ---

PoV: Shadow

"I hate this part," I growled.

"You guys did four times last week right?" Infinite asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Wasn't Sonic just off his period?" He asked.

"Yeah so?"

"I bet you a chocolate cake he's not pregnant," he said.

"I'll take that bet," Eclipse said.

"Fine," I agreed.

"Three two," Infinite started counting, "one."

"Shadow," Sonic came out of the bathroom, "You suck at this."

"How? It's sex," I took the test from his hand, negative.

"Infinite, buy me an ovulation test kit please," I asked him, "Shadow, we'll try again next time."

"Let's go then," I pick him up.

"No," he pushed himself out of my lap, "You will have to wait three days. You should be full by then."

"Full?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Oh, I see what you're planning," Eclipse had a stupid grin on his face, "Making him save up his soilders for a battle."

  That, I understood, "If that's the case I won't touch you until your say," I backed away from him.

"You can touch me, just don't touch yourself for a while," he kissed my cheek.

"Sonic," Infinite had a box in hand, "I sent one of my female followers to bring you one," he handed it to Sonic, "She said it was the leading brand."

"Thank you. I'm going to do test it," Sonic left and came right back, "I need to drink some water first."

"You and every girl need to pee on every test you take?" Infinite asked.

"Unfortunately," Sonic drank a glass of water.

  It was peaceful here. Sonic seemed even more relaxed than before.

BOOM!

"Sonic, Eggman's attacking! We need you," I heard Tails on Sonic's new communicator.

"I'll be right there," Sonic left and changed out of the dress he was wearing. He quickly put on some black leggings and a red top.

"You're not going alone," I followed him.

"I know," he took my hand, "Lets go, but let me fight this time."

"Fine. If anything gets close to hitting you in getting involved," I told him.

"That's fair," he ran ahead and I ran after him.

"FINALLY!" We were met with robotic enemies, he was fighting the fat man again, "You're an annoying pineapple to lure out. Now, ATTACK!"

  Sonic wasn't hit by any attack. He dodged, and attacked without a scratch. The battle was over as quickly as it started. Sonic came out a winner, the cat left shouting nonsense.

"Fights are so much easier with you back," the mental one said.

"Why the clothes?"

"No reason," Sonic walked back up to me.

"Sonic don't go. Come to Meh Burger with us, like we used to. They've got a new ultra spicy chillidog-"

"I'm there," I cut Amy off. I hadn't had a chillidog since I was captured. I missed them.

"You that chillidog don't you," Tails commented on my answer.

"Bingo," I laughed.

  We went out to eat. Shadow didn't want to go inside so he said he'd keep an eye on my from a distance. While we ate, it felt like everyone was staring. I knew I had been gone for a few months, but it made me nervous to have all those eyes on me. I didn't really want to be out here anymore.

"Sonic," Tails poked me, "You okay?"

"I'm not really used to being outside anymore. I think I'm gonna go home," I finishing my chillidog the cleaned up my area.

"But you've only had one chillidog," Tails grabbed my sleeve.

"It's fine. I'll stop by your workshop tomorrow okay," I left.

  I felt relief as I walked back inside and shut the door.

"I forgot how exhausting people can be. How did I do that before?" I picked myself up, "I need a nap," I laid on the couch and Amber jumped on me. Emerald licked my face, "Eww guys, come on."

"Long day?" Infinite asked, handing me  cup of tea as Shadow came in.

"Oh yeah. Long day."

~~~