PATALASTAS

PRANK CALL

This is only the storyline of my next story.  Kindly give this a star if its a good story to tell, thank you!

Storyline:

A garrulous boy named Weenter who loves to make video pranks and vlogs is in a trouble. One night he’s doing a vlog which is a prank call to his close friends. The first respondent in the prank call almost believed that his friend is in a trouble and needs for a help. Weenter and his friend are laughing in the call because his friend got pranked. The second respondent also almost believed Weenter is in a big trouble. But in the last respondent of the prank call Weenter changed his reason, he said that his girlfriend is already his partner. His friend is very mad at him. While he is pranking the 3rd respondent, Weenter silently laughing while talking on the phone. His friend cursed him that he will die and he will come into his house. Weenter decided to say that it’s only a prank, but his phone shut down. He tried to contact his friend by its social media account, but he’s not online.
The next day when he was in school to see his friend and to apologize to him that it’s only a pranked about last night. While he was waiting his friend, he heard from a group of people talking about a car accident last night. He didn’t mind hearing the student that died. But when scrolling his news feed, there’s something made him to know if who died. He was shocked when seeing the news. His friend died unreasonable, but the investigator believed that it may be a caused by high blood that the car crashed uncontrollably.
His life became miserable when he heard the news. He was scared by the words of his friend before he died. Can Weenter will survive? Or he will be the next who will get pranked?