Chapter 3

When we arrive at school we go to the back door. I try to push the door but it's locked.

"Let me do it" Harry says. I roll my eyes and step aside.

He tries to open the door but it doesn't budge. He tries to open it one last time with a lot of force and the door flies open.

"See that wasn't so bad." He says.

We walk inside and carefully look around to see if the coast is clear. So far it is.

"What class do you have right now?" I ask.

"I don't know but I might not go to it." He says.

"What? Why not?" I ask.

"There's like 30 minutes until the period ends, so what's the point?" He says. That's kind of true.

"But what if you get caught?" I ask.

"So?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"Well I'm not gonna miss class." I say.

"Okay bye." He says. His words kinda throw me off. I thought he would beg me to stay, not that I was looking forward to it.

"Bye" I say while walking down the hallway.

~~~~~~

After School~

I walk out the school building waiting for Anna to come out. It has drizzled a little, I can tell by the wet pavement but it stopped. Thankfully I didn't get in trouble, I made up a lie when my teacher questioned me about being late. After I came back from the lake with Harry I didn't see him for the rest of the day.

When I turn around to look for Anna I can see her walking up to me.

"Hey" She says.

"Hey" I say as we begin to walk.

"What happend to you during lunch?" She askes.

"I should say the same to you." I say.

"What do you mean? I was in the cafeteria the whole time." She says.

"Oh I was eating outside" I half lie. I don't think I should be keeping secrets from Anna like this. I will start to feel guilty.

"Oh well can I come over your house?" She asks.

"Ok" I say.

Home~

We arrive at my house and my parents say hello to Anna and we go in my room. Perfect chance to explain what's been happening. I sit on my bed and take off my bookbag.

"Anna there's something I should tell you" I say.

"Yes?" She asks confused.

"Uh well remember that party we went to that summer?..." I start to say.

"Oh my gosh! Don't tell me!" She squeals. "You lost your v card!"

"What?! No." I assure her.

"Oh" She says.

"That guy you said was cute was the guy that stopped that jerk from throwing me in the pool." I say.

"Oh my gosh, that was so sweet of him." She says.

"And after that I ran away from that extremely humiliating scene but I didn't get to far away from the house. I started to break down and rolled up in a ball crying and Harry followed me to comfort me" I explain and she nodds her head telling me to go on.

"And we kissed a little.." I say. Anna's face turns red from trying not to scream.

I hand her a pillow and she screams into it. I didn't think she would be to exicted.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She says tossing the pillow to the side.

"I don't know, I was a little embarrassed." I say.

"They grow up so fast." She says wiping away fake tears.

"Shut up." I chuckle.

"So what happend when he was at your locker?" She asks.

"Oh nothing.. he just said hi" I lie.

"I don't believe it" She says.

"I'm so serious." I lie once again.

Atleast I told her one of the secrets I was keeping from her. She doesn't have to know every thing I do. I'll keep Harry and I's secret from today to myself. Hopefully.