SunShine

Cameron's Pov

*************

"Oh my god. She's here. She's finally here," my Mom said freaking out.

"Calm down Mom. You don't want to scare her"

"I know I know. I just thought this day would never come. Go into the living room and Then I'll bring her to you," my mom directed. I did as she was told and sat on the couch. I heard the door open and heard my mom gasp.

"Oh my god your so beautiful," my mom said. "thank you," I heard Casey reply. "Come in, let me show you around," my mom said and I heard footsteps toward the living room. I stood up and made eye contact with Casey. She tilted her head and stared at me, then her eyes widened.

"Casey. You might not remember, but this your brother-"

"Cammy?" she asked. That's what she used to call me when we were younger.

"Oh my god. You remember my name!" I said and she nodded her head. Tears came to my eyes same with Casey. I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Cam, why don't you show her to her room. I'll make dinner," mom said with a sad smile. Probably because Casey didn't remember her at all. I started to walk upstairs while Casey followed me. I opened the door and came a plain room. We got rid of a bunch of baby stuff and turned it into a guest room, but we never changed the wall color. Before Casey was kidnapped, we painted her walls, she wanted then yellow, the color of the sunshine. She sad it meant happiness. Now I believe her. Casey's fingertips touched the yellow wall and said, "I remember these walls."

I smiled a very great smile. "You said that you wanted the color yellow because it meant happiness and sunshine," I told her "Mostly because you loved when the sun would shine on the beach"

"The beach? I never been to the beach," she said with a sigh.

"You probably don't remember going there. But I'll take you" I said simply.

"Really?" She said with a huge smile.

"Of course," I said reaching in my pocket for a small box and I handed it to her. "Happy Birthday," I said. I went to the store before Casey came over. It took forever to find the perfect gift but I finally got it.

"She opened the box and gasped. She took out a necklace with a yellow sun as the charm. On the back it said 'Be Happy" She took both ends of the necklace and wrapped it around her neck to put on on.

"I love it, thank you so much Cam."

"No problem," I replied and she gave me a hug. It felt amazing to be able to hug my baby sister again.