Chapter 5- Being Inconsiderate

Jordan was everything I'd hoped he would be, He was considerate, smart, athletic, sweet, understanding and -sigh-. I never thought someone like him would like someone like me. i adjusted my belt, grabbed my bag and headed out the door for school, but I was very unaware of what was to come.

    The next week I peeked in my classroom. Good. I can be by myself. I was out late last night so I decided to go to class early to catch a nap. People started pouring in the classrom early, sniffing, and murmuring. Jake slid in the back on the room. I turned around to see his muscular body convulsing and shivering. I frowned. What the hell is going on? I texted Jordan. 'Babe, everyones upset. What's the deal?' My phone buzzed soon after. 'I think someone in your class died...'. I gasped. The only person not there was Derek. I put the my hoodie over my head and laid my face on the desk. I seriously was mean to this guy his last day on Earth. A single tear fell from my eye. I wiped it away as fast as it came. My teacher, Mr.Davis, shuffled into the room, hands in his pockets, and obvious frown wrinkles.

 "Ladies and gentleman, I am sure you all know we lost one of our very own." He paused. "Derek Jamison has been in a car accident." Some girl screeched as she cried, I sat my head back on the desk and just waited for the day to be over,

"Hey, baby" Jordan gave me a huge kiss on the forehead after class. We walked to his car. "No problems today, right?" He seemed a little more cheery than usual, I glanced at him.

"Nope. Everyone is too sad to tease me." I murmured. He smiled.

"Well, at least he won't be harrassing you anymore. You want some ice cream?." He asked cheerfully as we got into his car.

" I'm not fucking HAPPY about anyone dying. I don't care who it was." I cried, covering my face, thinking of the last things I said to him.

"Do you want ice cream?" He repeated, brushing my comment off.

"Are you actually happy about this? Does this fucking excite you?" I slid my hands down from my face and my red eyes glared at him. For the first time, his full lips no longer had a smirk on them. Instead, he grabbed my hands in both of his.

"Of course I'm not happy, baby." He licked his lips. "Some things happen for a reason. Just embrace it for what it is and just be glad you weren't close to him, okay? Don't stress yourself. Now do you want ice cream or not?" He pulled in from of Peletza.

"Take me home." I whispered.

"You're really letting this shit get to you?!" He raised his voice. "That piece of shit got what he deserved and you're seriously sad about him?"

My eyes widened. What the hell?

"Take. Me. Home." I stared out the window. I don't know what's going on with him but I don't want to be around all of this negativity. He's being crazy.

He parked in front of my house and stared at me. "I'm sorry. I know I got a little wild back there but I just feel like you didn't deserve any shit he gave you. People might deserve to die, but who are we as humans to decide that?" He leaned over the seat and kissed me softly. "Bye, baby." He inched his hand over my door handle and opened my door. I squinted my eyes and backed out of the car.

"Bye, Jordan." I said. He slammed my door and the tires screeched as he pulled off. I ran into the house and cried alone in my room.