Chapter Eleven- Jordan's P.O.V

I woke up in a beautiful room of clouds. It was so fluffy and white in here. I didn't like how cold it was though. I must have finally made it to my maker.. My Lord and savior. I looked at the doorway to see a dark figure inching towards me. He's finally coming to talk to me! He wants to- My head started to pound.

"Unghh-" I tried to scream for help but nothing came out. I tried to wave but my arms wouldn't move. I glance down to see I was strapped to what felt like a bed. Help me! What's going on?

        The figure stepped into the light. It was a man wearing a labcoat. He looked like he was in his late forties. He had light brown eyes and a thick, dark brown, nicely trimmed, curly afro. He had smooth tan skin and a crazed look in his eye. Under his labcoat I spoted an army shirt.  He smiled at me and caressed my cheek. He looked familiar but I didn't know who he was.

"You must not remember me, my dear boy." His arms dropped. "I've been keeping you safe anyway despite what you've done. Does your head hurt?"

"Unghhh! Unghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I squeezed my eyes shut. It hurrrrrrtttttssssssss!!!!

       I squirmed in the soft bed as I started to panic. Why am I here?Who is he and why does he have me? He shoved a needle into my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry. I love you and I'd never hurt you." He kissed my foreheard once more as my reality faded in and out. I twitched one last time before my brain shut down and darkness entrapped me. I don't remember anything. What's going on?