Chapter 2- The Party

I danced around my room seaching for the perfect outfit to wear to my 'You need a man party'. I ended up picking a soft pink to match my nails and the natural tint to my lips. I wore small gold hoops to compliment my caramel skin. I put my hair up in on long braid and left some of my curls out to hang in my face. But what shoes? I'm trying to be different, sexy and sophisticated. I have sexy things... I just never found an occaision to wear them. I slid on a black thong and black stillettos. Yeah. Thats sexy, right? I put on lipgloss, grabbed my leather purse and slipped out the door before my parents asked questions I didn't feel like answering.

The music was raunchy and loud. I'm a turtle. I don't particularly like bass to shake my body. Personally, I find it terrifying, but I pretended to vibe to it and danced my way through everyone looking for Ari. I found him with his head thrown back cackling at something Denise whispered to him. They both had beer in their hands. Ari wore a tight black t-shirt and tan cargo pants while Denise wore aqua colored skinnies and a white blazer with nothing underneath which went well with her slim figure. I'm so different from my friends as far as clothing goes but tonight I fit right in and it made me a little more comfortable with things.

"HEYYYYY!!!" They both had outstretched arms and I shuffled in for a group hug.

"Hi, guys...Do I look alright?" I whispered while pouring myself a cup of sprite.

"You look stunning!" Denise pointed to the dress. I turned to Ari who I noticed wasn't wearing his glasses.

"I love it!" He grinned. "Look go and mingle with some of the guys. We'll be here." He nudged me out of the kitchen, I went into the living room and sat down, taking a sip of my sprite, which was stronger than any sprite I ever had.

"Damn, you look fine as hell." I looked up to see a lean, tan body hovering over me wearing nothing but a jersey and basketball shorts. Act cool! Act cool! I giggled nervously.

"So do you. What's your name?" I said calmly.

"Derek Jamison. I'm on the football team at our school. Are you a virgin?" He leaned in close. The alcohol on his breath burned my nose. Well, someone likes to cut straight to the chase.

"Actually, I am. Would you excuse me?" I stood abrubtly, pushing past him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Get your filthy hands off of me," I scowled. His hand trailed up my dress slowly and grabbed my lady parts. I head-butted him and punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground. I kicked him in the garden of good and evil. HOW DARE YOU! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH ME! I kicked him in the ribs one last time before spitting on him. I kneeled down next to him.

"I'm not the same anti-social weirdo. I'm never taking any bullshit from anybody EVER again. If you want to keep your fucking testicles, I suggest you never even look my way again. Understand?" I spoke softly into his ear. He was sweating...or crying.

"What's going on? What did you do, Derek?!" Ari yelled when he saw the anger on my face.

"This crazy bitch just attacked me for no reason!" He wimpered, still on the floor.

"Get out, dude." Ari pointed to the door. He held me tight while Derek limped to the door,

"This isn't over, virgin!" He slammed the door. Ari turned to me.

"What happened??" He grabbed my shoulders at arms length and studied my face.

"He tried to touch me. He asked me if I was a virgin and just went at it!!" I said through my teeth. I looked around while the party members tried to pretend not to watch,

"Look," He sighed, "Try to let this be a good night. It just started alright? We don't need anger being the first thing associated with your social life now do we? Here, I'll introduce you to one of my buddies." He walked me over to a muscular guy who was tall enough for me but short enough to where I noticed he was short. Does that make sense? The guy had on a stripped polo shirt and dark Levi jeans.

"Jordan, meet Sandra. Sandra, meet Jordan." Ari bowed and backed out of the living room,

"'Sup?" He smiled and took a sip out of his cup,

"Nothing much, just trying not to be so anti-social anymore.." Should I have kept that to myself?

"Same here actually. I stay in the gym or at home reading." He laughed. His dark brown eyes twinkled at me. He was gorgeous. He had dark, curly hair such as my own except his was short. His hair stopped at his shoulders.

An hour later I was beginning to feel dizzy. I was stumbling and scared. I didn't even drink tonight! I was relaxed before I started falling everywhere. Me and Jordan turned out to have a lot in common. He carried me upstairs and laid me onto Ari's bed, He climbed into the bed with me and held me until darkness rushed over me and I was asleep.

I will be updating daily. If you want, ideas are welcome! I hope you like it so far! Muah <3