Chapter 8- Ari

"Please, don't have sex with him," I turned around proceeding to brush my teeth so Sandy would have some space until she figures things out. "I love you. Have a good day at school."

"I love you, too." She answered before going into her room. She didn't make a comment about what I asked because her mind was a clusterfuck of emotions. I knew this. Thats why I didn't try to push it too far so soon. I got dressed and left right after she did. I usually ride Denise to school so I had to drop by her house. I sat in the car for a good ten minutes before putting my truck into drive.

  I pulled in front of her house. Why is Jordan's car here? There was a knock at my window. I looked right into Jordan's face, which was twisted into straight rage.

"Roll the fucking window down." He mouthed. I stared at him. What the hell does he really want me to do? I mean, I'm not trying to cause problems for Sandy but this guy was seriously pissing me off. I thought he was cool before, but this shit is getting ridiculous.

"I have a hammer, Armando. Unless you want your window and your face smashed, I suggest you get out the damn car!!" He shouted. He pointed upwards, as if remembering something important. "As a matter of fact, I do believe Denise just got raped and tied up. I tried to help but... I just couldn't remember how to to untie the knots." He smiled at me mischeviously, as if he held the worlds secrets in his mind.

  I  wanted to beat little bitch boy back into his place, but of course I was more concerned about my friend. I pulled up closer into Denise's driveway, jumped out of the truck and got the spare key form under the welcome mat. I glanced behined me. Jordan was gone. I let out a sigh of relief and busted in her door.

  I found Denise tied up in her bed but she seemed to be sleeping soundly. I tried waking her. No response. I untied her, threw her over my shoulder. I ran to my truck, hooking her in and all the safe shit. I had to find Jordan, who was probably on his way to do something crazy to Sandy. I'm so sorry baby. I'm not gonna let him hurt you. I promise.

   I raced to our school. My body was perspirating heavily. I pulled into the parking lot. Sandy nor Jordan were there. Their cars were no where to be seen. I squeezed my eyes shut and said a short prayer. I didn't know what else to do. I had no idea what to do with Denise. I'd probably have to go to the precinct for questioning if I took her to the hospital in this condition. I have to find Sandra first.

'Girl, dont you know? You're so beautiful'  My phone vibrated in my pocket. (That was Sandy's ringtone. "Hey, where are you? Are you ok?" I asked. Sweat was pouring down from my forehead.

"No! He's fucking crazy!! I was driving to school and he was chasing me! I'm at the park trail two blocks from our school-" I cut her off.

"Look, I'm on my way. Hide in the yellow tube by the slide. I'll be there in two minutes, Sandy. Stay there!" I shouted.

  I  wanted her to be safe. I ran track with this man since freashmen year. How did I not see that he was a lunatic? I wanted to kill him for hurting the girl I loved the most, the girl whose always been there for me, the only reason I had any confidence. I wanted to kill him for whatever he did to my bestfriend, Denise. I was tired of his shit.

I was going to fucking kill him.