PART 2

"So, why didn't Alurra tell me about you?" Lance asked.

"Simple," The white lion said. "She does not know of me."

How is that possible?" Lance asked.

"King Alfor made me in secret for emergencies. As I can see, tea Voltron is falling apart, and you needed to become the hero your are! I would consider that an emergency!"

Lance chuckled. "Thanks."

"So what do you wish to do? Go home, fight Galra, bring peace to planets?"

Lance thought about it. He would like to go home. But the universe's needs had to come before his own.

"Bring peace to planets," he said.

A screen showed up in front of him.

"The Planet Quasar is in deep trouble. A galra fleet as set their sights on them."

"Let's do this!" Lance blasted off.

TIME SKIP: AFTER PLANET QUASAR IS SAVED:

"We are forever in your debt!" The leader of Quasar bowed to Lance. "What can we ever do to thank you?"

Lance thought about it. "Do you have any supplies I could have? I'm going to be on the road for a while, so I need as much as I can get."

"We will gladly get you everything you need. But first, come inside. We would love to make an alliance with the rest of Voltron!"

"Oh, I'm not a part of Voltron," Lance said.

His answer surprised everyone.

"I used to be," Lance said. "But then I found the White Lion. The White Lion is a separate part of a Voltron. Actually, Voltron doesn't even know about it. And if possible, I'd like to keep it that way."

"Of course White Paladin," the leader bowed again.

"But if you really want an Alliance, I can give you Voltron's contact info."

"Thank you greatly!"

***

Pidge and Hunk sat in the lounge, crying softly with each other.

"We might never see him again..." Hunk whimpered.

"Why did they have to replace him..." Pidge whispered.

"Guys!" Matt ran in. "I know what happened to Lance! But you can't tell Alurra!"

The two perked up. "WHAT?!"

"Blue told me everything!" Matt started to whisper. "Apparently. There's a White lion-"

"WHAT!"

"Shhh!" Matt put a finger on his lips. "Well, there's a White Lion, and Lance is piloting it now!"

"He...abandoned us?" Pidge cried.

"I think he thinks the same about us." Hunk said. "We kicked him off. Maybe he thought there was no point in staying?"

"Either way, we're getting him back! " Matt said. "He should never have been kicked off this team. There was always room for both of us."

***

Lance was flying through Blue, when he saw a button on his dashboard blink.

"White, was does that mean?" he asked.

"It means there's a call coming through." White said.

Lance answered it.

"Hello? Lance? Are you there?"