PART 3

"Excuse me?" Shiro let go of Matt.

"You can't do that!" Keith yelled. "We need you!"

"We also need Lance!" Hunk said.

"But if you refuse to have him, you can't have us." Pidge said, as they walked towards Lance.

"Don't do this..." Lance whispered. "The universe will suffer if you leave! Don't do this for me..."

"Lance, we have to!" Hunk said.

"Your worth the universe!" Pidge hugged him.

Lance pushed her away. "I'm not!" he cried through is tears. I'm not worth anything!" he ran back into the White Lion, and put the forcefield up.

"Paladins!" Corran called through the coms. "The princess has called a meeting."

****

The Paladins sat down at the meeting table. She was greeted with glares from Hunk and Pidge.

"I've brought you here to discuss ideas on how to attain the WHite Lion from Lance," she said.

"Excuse me?!" Hunk and Pidge gasped.

"We could try and break the bond?" Keith suggested.

"You're a monster!" Pidge shouted at Alurra.

"He's not even part of Voltron anymore because of you! And now you want to take something that doesn't even belong to you?!" Hunk shouted.

"Lance is too weak to handle such a weapon," Keith said. "We need it to be in the right hands so it can reach its full potential."

"LIES!" Corran shouted. "Lance is not weak!"

"Yeah!" Hunk said. "We're leaving!"

Pidge and Hunk stood up, but Shiro blocked the way. "No." he said.

"You can't keep us here against our wills!" Pidge shouted.

"Can, and will." Keith said.

"YOU MOTHER-"

****

Lance sat inside the White Lion, as she was giving him calming vibes, like Blue would do.

"It's amazing your friends are willing to leave to help you," the White Lion said. "I will gladly accept them aboard."

"But Voltron needs them," Lance said. "They can survive without me. Not without them."

"I sense...trouble." White said.

"What is it?"

"It's Yellow and Green. They are in distress!"

"The Lions or the paladins?"

"Both!"

"I'll be right back! I'll go check on them!" Lance ran out of the lion and into the meeting room.

Lance ran into the meeting room, and his blood went cold. Pidge and Hunk were tied up, unconscious.

"What he heck is going on here?!" he screamed.

"Lance, surrender the White Lion." Alurra said.

"What?! Why?! You have five of your own!" Lance yelled.

"You're too immature to handle such a weapon." Shiro said. "This is for the best."

"Why have to tied up Pidge and Hunk?!" Lance ran to them.

"To keep them from leaving." Keith said.

"Your holding them against their wills?!" Lance screamed. "What monsters have you turned into?!Wait....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CORRAN?!"