IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys. So as you may or may not have realised, I haven't been writing on here for around a year now. At first it was because I kept forgetting to and after a while I realised that I just didn't have any interest in it anymore. So this is my official announcement that I won't be updating any of my fanfics anymore. I'm really sorry as I know how much I hate it when people leave books unfinished and now I'm basically doing that but I honestly have no idea where any of those stories are going.

I still love 'Violetta'. I'm not as obsessed as I used to be but it will always hold a very special place in my heart and I love this fandom so so much. I have met SO many amazing people here throughout the last few years (aka Lexy_VLover  who I would never have become friends with it it wasn't for this and who you should all go follow because she's like the most amazing person) and a lot of other people (I'm just going to do shout outs now since this is my last post but go follow HugeViolettaFan123 , Naxinator , smartyburgers , chusojungs  and @iheartmaleb because they're all super lovely to talk to) but I don't have the motivation to carry on writing about it.
I'm working on an original story that's not a fanfic but tbh I don't think it'll ever be finished but I'll let you know if it does? Anyways, I'm still going to be active on Wattpad if you wanna chat and I do book covers for people who request them which is pretty much the only thing I do here now.
So yeah, thank you to everyone who supported me for the last few years and I'd still love to keep in touch with you so dm me when you wanna chat xxx