Chapter 2

{ Hiiii, hope you guys like the story so far. Hopefully this chapter will explain a little bit about Aly and her friends. :D Please comment, vote, share, etc!!!! XOXOXO }

Zayn drove me to school. Harry is my ride while my car is taken away, but since he isn't going to school, I called Zayn. Michael was in the car with him. I've known these boys since kindergarten. Zayn, Michael, and Louis were my very first friends at school. We all got along great, and I'm glad that I decided more than ten years ago that these boys were my best friends. Because of that, I haven't had to deal with a ton of girl drama, except for Brooke.

Brooke used to like me. We were actually pretty good friends when we were little, like in 6th and 7th grade. Then Harry moved here from England towards the end of 7th grade, and Brooke turned cold towards me. I don't know what I did to make her hate me, but she does, and I hate her just as much.

Zayn is like the older brother I've never had. Actually, to be honest, Zayn and the other 7 boys in that house, including Harry, are the best big brothers I ever will have. They're more like family to me than my parents ever were, and I don't have any siblings, so I consider them all my brothers.

Zayn, Liam, Ashton, and Louis all have girlfriends, so I'm not always the only girl there whenever we do something. Zayn and Perrie Edwards have been dating since 8th grade, and they've been in love since the day they saw each other, I swear. Liam's girlfriend, Danielle Peazer, is a dancer and she's second officer on dance company with me. I love her to death, and I thought she was going to be captain because she is an amazing dancer. Lauren Davis, the girl I was going to call at Olive Garden to pick me up, is Ashton's girlfriend, and they will get married someday, I know it. And Louis just started dating a girl named Eleanor Calder. She is really shy, but Louis is really not, so they balance each other out.

Lauren and I started getting closer in seventh grade, right along the time Harry moved. She's the older sister I never had. Her and Harry look out for me non-stop, and it's nice. When I want to talk about girly stuff, I call Loo (Lauren's nickname). But, when I don't want anything to do with girls, especially Brooke, I go over to Harry's.

Calum, Michael, and Niall are all single, but any girl would be lucky to have them.

Calum is a little trouble maker. He likes to party. Hard. Niall and I share the same birthday, September 13, so we always celebrate together. Just two weeks ago was our 17th birthday, and we threw a party at my house. At first it was just me, the 8 boys, their girlfriends, and a few girls on dance co., but somehow Brooke found out about it. Needless to say, she was not very happy about the non-existent invitation. So, Brooke showed up, and Calum was drunk off his ass. They started dancing and grinding on each other and I forced Brooke to drink some "juice" that I spiked. She passed out cold on my kitchen floor, and my parents weren't too happy to wake up the next morning and find a knocked-out teenage girl in our house. That's also why I got my car taken away.

Louis and Harry are best friends, so lately when they have had their little bromance moments, I talked to El. She's going to be a junior, but she's not much younger than me and Niall. She's really sweet, once you get to know her.

Perrie, El, Loo, Dani, and I have had several sleepovers lately, they talk about their boyfriends, and I would just listen. They asked me questions about who I liked, but I couldn't tell them the truth. They know Harry and I are closer than anyone else, so if I told them that I liked him, that way, they would probably freak out and think it was wrong for someone to like their best friend. It is weird, but I really do like him.

The ride to school was fun. We we all in the front of Zayn's black Chevrolet Silverado, our bags were in the back. We were jamming out to The All American Rejects' 'Dirty Little Secret'.

After a while, my mind wandered off to MY dirty little secret; Harry. He read my text, and hasn't replied. What the hell, right? I thought things were going great, better than great, throughout all of last night. Then this morning, he was so cold and rude.

"Hey, guys?" I said once the song changed.

"Yessssss, Aly?" Zayn grinned. Michael chuckled.

"Have either of you guys talked to Harry? I was at his house all last night with Lou and Calum, but then this morning he was being all pissy and I don't know what I did to make him so mad at me and..."

"Wait, why don't you just ask him yourself?" Mikey said as we pulled into the parking lot and I saw the culprit himself.

"Speak of the devil," I said as he walked up to me, grinning from ear to ear as he pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

Wait, what just happened?

{ eeeeek chapter 2! hope you like it, sorry if you're confused, you should be (; comment, vote, share!!! follow me on Twitter, also! @lukebbysos XOXOXO }