clichés

you looked down at your dragon, DN, as you flew to the cove. Hiccup said he a surprise waiting there for you. DN landed and you got off of her. the cove was empty, except for toothless sitting on he edge of the pond catching fish. you walked up and stood beside him.

"hey toothless" you said. then you were falling. SPLASH. you were soaked to the bone as you whipped around to find hiccup laughing his butt off.

"this was the surprise?" you asked.

"no, I just couldn't help myself. let me help you." he said extending and arm towards you. you reached your arm up and pulled him in with you.

"aaaahhhhh" hiccup screamed as he fell in beside you.

"okay I had that coming" hiccup said, laughing "let's get up I want to give you your surprise" when you both got up, hiccup said,

"close your eyes" you close them.

"put your hands behind your back" you did as told.

suddenly you felt soft lips against yours. you kissed back. hiccup pulled away placed n hand on your hip and the other on your cheek. you, being the goody two shoes you are kept you hands behind you. it started pouring rain. you smiled.

"are we going to have one of those kissing in the rain clichés?" you asked.

"oh YN why not?" hiccup answered your question with a question. you replied by smashing your lips to his.after a minute of kissing in he rain hiccup said something reasonable.

" we are going to get frostbite"

"I agree" you to flew back to Berk and entered Hiccup's house. you sat down on the couch and cuddled.

"I love you" said hiccup

"I love you too" you said.

another cliché. you laughed before falling asleep in his arms. and hiccup still to this day has no idea why.

-------------------------

hey my little, um, I know watts. he he
so I need suggestions if you follow I follow back.

bye bye my little watts.

Gwen•Nerd