OH MY LOKI 'N' THOR, HOLY HERA, WHAT part one

oh my, oh you are oh so happy- wait. What about hiccup? What will he think? You have the bump already you don't think he'll mind its fine, you can cover it....... who are you kidding HE IS GOING TO FREAK OUT. and so are you......... no it is not a Hickey.

You are pregnant. WOW.  Your thoughts kept racing until you bumped into something hard an soft.

"OK, there. You okay (y/n)" asked a voice from above. It was Stoik.

"Um, ya. I am looking for hiccup..." you said.

"He is at the house, working on a engagm- er,  engagmabober" he said back. You got suspicious.

"Okay thanks" you said back, back, giving him a look.  You walked to Hiccup's house and opened the door not bothering to knock. You walked up the stairs and opened Hiccup's door and peeked in. He was working on something. Something with blueprints, writing and a big diamond chandelier. As I stepped closer to get a better look the floorboard creeks. 'Oops' I thought. 

"Aaaaaahhhhhh" hiccup yelled

"Sorry, hiccup but we have to talk"

"Oh okay" he said, pushing the papers to the wall and hiding hem in a drawer.

"Okay" you said, sitting beside him. "This is serious"

"Oh...." he said, smacking his head of the table.

"Um, hiccup"

"I knew this would happen"

"What?"

"You are going to break up with me"

"Hic-"

"After 4 years, happy years"

"Hiccup I am not breaking up with you"

"What?"

"I am pregnant"

"What?"

"I. Am. Pregnant." You simlid

"WHAT? YA I CANNOT WAIT YAY WOWHO"

"YAY"

then tuffnut burst through the door and yelled:

"You asked her!?!" Before hiccup could answer, he continued "YA YOU ARE GETTING ENGAGED YAY"

"What?" I said, raising a brow.

"Um ya, well........ surprise will you marry me?" He said

"..............................." and you took a breath to answer:

"O-

Yescliffhanger. Loveyouguys. Plzcheckoutmynewbook. Thebigeighthighschool. Byebyemylittlewattcakes.

•Gwen Autumn•