p r o l o g u e

He was chiselled out of fragile tainted glass matter, dead milky-ways and a subtle sunlight screaming to be shown. His pale skin shone in the iridescent moonlight, his eyes gleamed a rich silver, his hair glistened, dimming the starts and beckoning his admirers on.

And Harry stared. Fascinated, entrapped, bewitched.

He stared because what else was he to do?
He stared because that was Draco Malfoy.
He stared because he only wanted to look at Draco Malfoy, he only wanted to be with Draco Malfoy, all he wanted was to choose Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Before his mind could process his body's actions he was running to Draco, squeezing him, kissing him straight on the lips, pressing down into his hidden emotions: anger, lust, love, pain, frustration, fear, desire, all pooled at the base of his throat.

This love, or whatever you call it, that they had. It was fierce, the fierceness defied all logic. They were walking anomalies juxtaposing everything they stood for and everything everyone viewed them as. And Harry loved that. This love was all consuming and sickening. Syrupy sweet twinged with a toxicity that suffocated them.

It wasn't just animosity, it wasn't just raw lust, it was genuine, it was real, it was Harry and Draco, Draco and Harry.