French

Reya

I storm out of the fireplace and into my dormitory, slamming the door behind me. I wanted to scream, I wanted to break something. But I just sat there on the edge of my bed. I just want to go. I just want to leave. I don't think I can make it until the end of seventh year. I'm done with being angry and sad and.... Scared. I would never admit it, but thinking I saw Baylor freaked me out. Almost drowning freaked me out. This sucks. This year is turning out real shitty so far.

Riley

" There's a game tomorrow actually... I dunno how Brynlee and Reya are at the moment though... " I tell Matthew.

" Speaking of, are you okay? " He asks.

" Better I guess. Not entirely alright yet." I admit.

" Well.... Maybe, try to think positive. He is in a better place now. Yes, he's not here with you but was he really happy here, Riley? I'm not saying he would kill himself but was he honestly happy? "

My mind instantly goes to Brynlee and Reya. I know I can't blame them but... I've heard things about that party last year. About what happened. How Reya kissed Baylor, how Brynlee was pissed at him, how they were both drank the spiked punch. If that party never happened, or at least if they didn't go, Baylor most likely wouldn't have gone off.

I close my eyes tight and bite my lip until I feel myself being pulled into a hug.

" I wish you didn't have to be in pain, Riley... If I could, I would take it all away. "

" I wish you could take it away. Hurts... But what can anyone do? Life goes on... Even if you don't want it too. Life sucks. "

" Yeah... I'm sorry. I wish I could remember what your smile looks like... I haven't seen it in so long, Riley. "

I place a hand on his cheek and force a smile. " Hey.. Don't worry. I'll be okay. I'm smiling aren't I? "

" A real smile. " Matt says.

" Nothing's made me laugh, Matt. There's nothing to laugh about. "

" Can I try? "

" Shoot. "

" Okay. " He gets up from the bench and walks away a little before he smiles. He then proceeds to do very bad cartwheels that consisted of him falling every time.

I laugh and notice people watching and laughing at Matthew and how weird he was being. I'm glad he's here to make me smile.

He walks back over to me and kisses my cheek. " There it is. "

Scorpius

I had walked into the common room just as Reya had come back. She walked quickly up the stairs, her eyes fiery. You wouldn't want to cross her now, she'd blow up. She slammed the door behind her. I look over to Albus and Brynlee. "What's going on?"

" Her dad left... " Albus says quietly, just loud enough for us to hear.

" This is seriously great timing, Mr. Morgans. Remind me to send him an angry owl later. " Brynlee rolls her eyes, sarcasm clearly showing. " How could he just leave? "

" She left to go home as soon as you left. " He tells her.

I shake my head. "Im going to let her cool off before I even try talking to her." I glance at the stairs that lead to the dormitories. "I'll see you guys later I guess." I tell them, walking out the door.

Brynlee

We watch him go and I look back at Albus. " What's his deal? "

Al just shrugs.

" Should I go and....? "

" I'd go with you but I have to go meet up with Lucy and Rose. I promised I'd help them with their work. "

" Aw, being the tutor. That's sweet. Okay, I'll see if I can catch up with him. I love you, Al. " I place my hands on his cheeks and kiss him for a few seconds before smiling at him and walking away.

I look for a little bit but can't find him so I go up to one of the few balconies we have in Hogwarts. I was pretty high from the ground. The wind was calm but the breeze felt nice. The view was pretty too. I've only ever been up here once before now. I guess I've been too busy.

I dunno why, but my mind wanders around anything I can think of. Like my sorting ceremony at Beauxbatons. I was in Cossu, the most creative house there. Reya was in Sournois.

We walked to the beautiful palace. Gardens and fountains were placed around the school. We walked into the glittering palace with the head master. We saw the three tables, Sournois, Cossu, and Rouerie. I wanted to be in either Cossu or Rouerie. I looked at Reya, a friend I had made on the train. She smiled a bit nervously. I return it as I straighten up. Many of the young girls had amazing posture. I saw the older girls in their pretty blue robes, sitting at their own tables. The sorting had begun and the headmaster started calling off names.

" Reya Morgans! " She calls out.

My friend looked at me and she walked up the little steps and to the headmaster. After placing the robe on her she was put into Sournois. Although not a pure blood and certainly not stuck up, she was brave. You could see it in her eyes.

After a few more names, " Brynlee Anderson! "

I glance once again at Reya, sitting at the Sournois table. I walk to the headmaster and stare in front of me. So many of the girls were either staring back at me or talking and laughing. I feel the silk-like material being placed on me. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. Then I hear it, " Cossu! "

I smile and take off the cloak, handing it back to the headmaster. I hop down the steps and walk to the Cossu table.

I watch the people below me, scurrying to their class or just chatting. I kinda missed all the French that went on there.

Arms are wrapped around my waist and I feel something on my shoulder. My eyes look over and it was Albus.

" They told me they meant tomorrow... Not today.. "

" Aww, pauvre bébé. "

" Translation? " He laughs.

" Aww, poor baby. " I say, translating it to English.

" Say something else in French. " He tells me.

" I'm dans l'amour avec vous. " I say, smiling because he doesn't understand.

" Hm? "

" I'm in love with you. " I turn around, still in his arms, and kiss him.

" Well, I'm dans l'amour avec vous, too."

We smile and laugh at each other and how goofy we are.

~

A/N: Hey Guys!!! Sorry we aren't updating as much as we did. We have started school and have been busy with homework and other stuff. We will try and update as much as possible but it might not as be as much as we did. I hope you understand! We love you all!! Thanks! ~Lizzie✌️