Back to Hogwarts

Reya

I've been back for five days now. Sitting on the common room couch, papers piled around me. The only light coming from a small lamp next to the couch. I check my phone, 2:48. Just one more paper. I tell myself. Then you can go to bed. The letters blur in front of my eyes. I'm fighting a loosing battle, so I let my eyes close and feel myself falling into a deep sleep.

******

"Rey." Someone whispers, startling me.

"I'm up!" I sit up quickly, scattering papers onto the floor.

He laughs. "Sorry I scared you."

I yawn. "What time is it?"

"Like seven."

"Eww, why'd you wake me up so early?"

He smiles, kissing my forehead "Want to go get breakfast before class?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute." I walk sleepily upstairs. I wash my face, and throw on a clean sweater and jean shorts.

"Your beautiful, you know that right?" Scorpius says as I come down the stairs.

"I love you." I whisper, hugging him tight

"Love you too," He tells me, wrapping his arms around me. "I missed you, I'm so glad your back."

I smile up at him. "Let's go, I'm starving." And we walk to the great hall, hand in hand.

Brynlee

Music, music, and more music. That was pretty much my life right now. It kept the world out and kept me in a different one. For a while at least. I felt like nothing could touch me when I was on that world. I want to stay on it forever.

I lean back on the ground and lay on the warm grass. I was wearing a pink boohoo una studded cross vest, white jeans, black sneakers, and my hair was in a fishtail braid. I stare at the clouds, earphones in, volume up on my phone so the song played loudly.

I feel something beside me so I turn my head. It was Al.

" Hey, Beautiful. " He kisses my cheek.

" Hi, Al. " I pull out the earphones.

" Whatcha doing? " He asks, staring at the clouds.

" Following the runny babbit. " I smile.

" Runny babbit? "

" Bunny rabbit. Right there! " I point to the bunny shaped cloud above us.

" It does look like a rabbit. "

"You guys are dorks." Reya says, walking out the front doors of the castle and over to us.

" Love you too, Boo. " I laugh.

"Whatcha doin?" She asks.

" Layin. I was listening to music before Al came. "

" What about you? " Albus asks Reya.

"Just went to breakfast." She pushes her hair out of her face. "Am I interrupting something?" She asks smirking.

We shake our heads no. " Not really. "

"Okay cuz I'm cutting potions and I need someone to hang out with."

I laugh. " Course you're cutting. "

" I'm surprised that classroom isn't empty. " Albus says.

"People are afraid they'll get detention I guess." She sits down next to me. "Do either of you have detention tonight?"