Reya

Brynlee's POV
**************

I see a boy with blonde hair, sitting on the couch. I walk behind the couch and whisper, " You know I don't blame you right? "

"Sure don't act like it Brynlee." He says coldly.

" I'm sorry. I can't help it. I just feel like my whole family is tearing apart. B-B... He's dead, my parents are divorced, and everything just feels wrong. I'm sorry. "

He looks up at me "I know. I'm sorry Brynlee. I'm just so stressed out I can't think straight. And I know it's a lot worse for you."

I shake my head. " It's bad for everyone. Just as bad. I just... " I swallow. " Happen to be his sister. "

"Yeah..."

I hug him from behind the couch. " I'm so sorry for blaming you. I guess I just wanted someone to blame... It wasn't right of me. "

"S' ok Brynlee."

" No it's not. " I walk around the couch to face him. " I've been... Awful. Completely awful. Just say it... "

He just shrugs "You should really talk to Reya and Albus."

" Why? Why do you not want to talk about it? This has effected you right?"

"That's not what I mean. You guys haven't spoken in forever. I'm sure they miss you."

" Whatever... " I sit on the floor by the fireplace and pull my knees to my chest, staring at the fire.

"So your just going to push them farther away?"

" That's not what I said. "

"Well... That's what your doing."

I scoff. " If I was trying to push them away I wouldn't have let Reya come over by me when I was crying with Sam OR go over to Albus like I did. "

"Okay Brynlee. Whatever you say." He says flatly.

" I come to apologize and I get criticized.. " I mumble, barely loud enough for Scorpius to hear.

"I guess that's fair. I haven't been really 'social' lately either."

" Hm.. " I just nod.

He sighs "What Brynlee? It's obvious you want to say something so just tell me!"

" Nothing... Just.. Tired. " I say, my eyelids drooping.

He just shakes his head and walks up the stairs into the boys dormitory. That was weird. I've never seen get mad at anyone before.

I take his spot on the couch and lay down. I didn't have the energy to climb the stairs. I feel myself going into a deep sleep.

Albus's POV
************

I walk into the common room and see Brynlee sleeping on the couch. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps, her light brown hair in her face.

I walk over to her and carefully pick her up off the couch. Her eyes fluttered for a moment before she wraps her arms around me. I carry her up to the girls dormitory, receiving some weird glances from the girls in there, but I don't care. I lay her on her bed and put my hand on her forehead, pushing her hair out of her face. I kiss her forehead, nose, and finally her lips. " I love you. " I whisper in her ear before I walk back down to the common room.

Sam was down there staring at the fire. " Have you seen, Reya? "

" Not today... Why? "

He shakes his head. " She wasn't in Defense against the Dark Arts...." He walks out, most likely to find her.