Bio

Bio:

Real Name: Zamasu.

Rebirth Name: Zander Midoriya.

Age: 16 (Later in the story)

Weight: 214 LBS. (All Muscle)

Height: 5'6 ft/in.

.............................................................

    Looks:

A/N: This is Gohan-Black. How Zamasu obtained this body will be explained in the edit of the first character.

.............................................................

Passive-Abilities:

• Immortality: Through unknown means, Zamasu was gifted the ability of internal life. This is the main reason that even though he possesses the body of Gohan. He stopped aging physically at the age of 16.

• Supernatural Attraction: Zamasu is able to make people feel appreciation, respect, and/or love/liking towards himself at will. It should also be noted that Zamasu doesn't have to anything to achieve this. His mere presence alone can attract the attention of others.

• Endless Potential: Zamasu has unlimited potential and capacity for growth and learning. This allows him to learn and master absolutely anything he wants, regardless of his skills, personality, and species. He has no ceiling to what he can learn and no limitations on what he can develop, allowing him to develop endlessly in any and all areas. He is able to obtain all of these powers naturally.

• Immeasurable Strength: Zamasu is able to go toe-to-toe with Devine beings. With enough time, he can surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of his physical blows alone. Any level of weight he needs to exert or move is irrelevant, as his body can emit limitless amount of force that can repel an object of any mass or volume.

• Damage Affinity: Zamasu is able to become stronger, faster, and more durable as he receives damage from his opponents. He can be empowered by physical damage, mental damage or soul damage. Lethal damage can give a (near) maximum boost to the attacks that Zamasu uses while this ability is active.

.............................................................

                        Transformations:

Super Saiyan 1-2: Zamasu possesses Gohans Half-Saiyan body. So in turn, he is more than capable of transforming into a Super Saiyan. Though, this dose come with a twist. Zamasu is technically a divine being. So his ascended forms aren't like his mortal counterparts. And instead of having a yellow aura. He instead possesses a calm white aura.

Super Saiyan Rosé: Zamasu's Super Saiyan form. Now in the Manga, it is stated that this is Goku Blacks Super Saiyan form mixed with God-Ki. But in the anime, it's the alternate form of SSB. In this story it's just going to be a boosted form of Ssj mixed with God-Ki.

 In this story it's just going to be a boosted form of Ssj mixed with God-Ki

   These are his basic forms. He will unlock more as the story progresses.

End.