💖CHAPTER-1💖

So here goes the first chapter of AMTS...

LONDON

It was a beautiful morning in London birds were chirping, sun was shining brightly. A beautiful couple was sleeping hugging each other.

I was sleeping very peacefully but these sunlights were continuously falling on my face. I stirred in my sleep. After sometime I woke up and saw my hubby sleeping I ruffled his hair and gave a peck on his lips . As I turned to go he held my arms and I fell on his chest and he kissed me and I to kissed him back.

Taapsee- gd morning hubby.

Kartik- gd morning my jaan.

Taapsee- now u wake up get ready for office till then I will wake up Bhai and Bella Vienna.

Kartik- ok.

Taapsee- listen have u booked the tickets to India.

Kartik- yaa I have booked the tickets and the flight is of tomorrow evening.

I went to the room of two cuties as i opened the door of their room I didn't saw them on their bed but I didn't panicked not seeing them there as I know that where they could be and I went to vee bhai's room and saw my cuties sleeping with their mamu. Both of them were hugging Bhai from each side and  Bhai was holding them. Three of them were looking so cute. I clicked there picture.

And then I woke them up.

Varun- gd morning taap.

Taap- gd morning Bhai.

Varun- gd morning Bella Vienna.

Bella Vienna- gd morning mamu.

And then both of then kissed Bhai's cheek and i wished them. And all of us got ready. And I prepared breakfast for all of them and called them.

All of us settled down I started feeding both Bella and Vienna .

Taap- listen Bhai kartik has booked the tickets of India of tomorrow and we have to go .

Varun- ok fine we will go tomorrow.

Taap - Bhai are u angry on mom dad.

Varun- no taap why will I be angry on them.

Taap- Bhai as u r getting married to a girl chosen by them .

Varun- taap I am not angry . I respect there decision and I know that they would have choose the best bride for me. Belle Vienna now we will go to India r u excited.

Bella- yas mammu

Vienna- but y ale we gooing thele..( but why r we going there).

Kartik- to bring a Mami for u.

And then all of us had our break fast then Bhai and kartik went to office .

I was so happy that now there will be someone in Bhai's life also. In childhood our parents left us . And from that time only Bhai took care of me he was my mother and father both . He also handled our family business .

Bhai nevered cried in front of me but I know that he always cry when he is alone and that's why I want someone in his life who will take care of him.