💖CHAPTER-2💖

So with no more wait let's start the chapter ...

Alia's pov

Me and varun went in my room. We both sat on my bed . Both of us were silent. I wanted him to speak something. After sitting silently for ten minutes finally he said something.

Varun-so what do you do mean what is ur profession?

Alia- I am fashion designer.

After that he asked me some question which I answered.

Varun-so do u want to know something about me.

Alia- yes actually I want to say that I can't marry you. The problem is that i don't want to marry anyone but dad is forcing me to say yes for this marriage so I really want u to say no to this proposal. Because I know that if u will say no to it dad will not force.

Varun's pov

I was really shocked to listen her statement I really wanted to marry her and make her mine but she don't want to marry. Now what should I say . No I will try to give a chance to it maybe slowly she starts to feel for me.

Varun- listen I know that u don't want to marry but I can't just go and say no. But I will make a promise to you that I will take 1 month time to make ur answer yes for this marriage. After a month if ur answer will be no then I will cancel the marriage. But till then we will say yes from both of our sides .

She thought for sometime and then replied.

Alia-ok

And then both of us talked further . I got to know about her more and more. After 1 hour talking we went downstairs.

Both of us went and sat on our places.

Rahul- so what is ur decision beta.

Both of us said together yes.

After that all of them congratulated us and filled our mouths with sweets. Both of us changed our dresses as
We performed a roka ceremony and then fixed the marriage date after a month. Then all of us clicked pictures.

Bella-mama why all of u are feeding vee mamu and alia didi sweet.

Taap-baby because alia is no more ur did she is ur soon to be mami now.

Vienna-now alia mami will also live with us.

Taap-yes baby but after there marriage.

Bella vienna- yayyy.

After sometime we left to our house.

Alia's pov