On Week Later (Nian Fanfiction)

Ian and Nina were laying in bed, Ian reading a script for season 6 and Nina trying to fall asleep. After a few minutes Nina have fallen asleep – snoring. That was the moment Ian was waiting for the whole day. Earlier that day he picked up a freshly made ring he designed himself. It was a silver ring with a small heart-shaped diamond in the middle and the rest covered with little aquamarine stones.

Ian opened a drawer from a night-stand by his side and took the ring box (he saved from the ´engagement night´) with the ring in it out of the drawer. He made sure that Nina’s actually sleeping by whispering her name and when she didn‘t turn around, he got off the bed, walked quietly to Nina and kneeled down. He gently took her hand, slowly put the ring on her ring finger, put the ring box on her night-stand and got back to bed.

In The Morning

Nina woke up, while Ian was still deeply asleep. All she looked at, when she got up was the beautiful sunlight coming through the windows. She headed to the kitchen to make a healthy breakfast for her and Ian.

She was reaching for some plates, when she noticed the flashy thing on her finger. She rubbed her eyes for if she‘s still dreaming and carefully touched the ring afterwards. When she realized the ring is real and actually on her finger she ran back to the bedroom and jumped on the bed to Ian. She got on the top of him and kissed him softly on his lips. When she pulled away from him to see in his face, he was smiling and amorously looking at her.

“You were afraid of my reaction or something?! You coward, why did you put it on my finger, while I was asleep?“ Nina laughed, waiting for Ian to answer. “You said ‘surprise me‘… this is what first came on my mind. Surprice…!“ He laughed too. Do you like it?“ Ian asked with a crooked smile on his face and a bit of nervousness in his voice. Nina looked at it properly with a concentrated look. She emotionally smiled and then looked at Ian with a few tears in her eyes. “It‘s on of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. The heart reminds me of our love and those mini-stones remind me of your precious eyes. It‘s like I’m wearing them right now.“ She looked at the ring and then to Ian‘s eyes and smiled at him wildly and happily. “Little creapy, but… I’m so happy you like it, baby.“ Ian laughed and then smiled honestly.

They stared into one another‘s eyes for a while and before she even noticed, Nina was laying on her back with Ian on the top of her. He gave her his usual crooked smile with a sign of wildness in his eyes and kissed her passionetly.

After several seconds, things were getting a lot wilder and sweatier and Ian and Nina’s pyjamas were scattered all over the room.